• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Which characters have the most toxic players?

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
1 month ago#1
Toxic, salty, sore losers, mic crying and/or hatemail douche nozzles. - Results (108 votes)
Jax
7.41% (8 votes)
Jacqui
2.78% (3 votes)
Sonya
0.93% (1 vote)
Cassie
0.93% (1 vote)
Liu Kang
21.3% (23 votes)
Geras
3.7% (4 votes)
Scorpion
53.7% (58 votes)
Sub Zero
3.7% (4 votes)
Cetrion
0.93% (1 vote)
Other.
4.63% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which character has the most toxic players?
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

solid_kush
1 month ago#2
I got bodied by a Jax player on KL. I was using Noob, so I Switched to Skarlet and won the set.

The dude started talking trash on his mic and left me hate mail. Told me that I’m not that good for zoning him out with Skarlet and to fight him like a man up close.

Like who the f*** are these people?! lol
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

solid_kush
1 month ago#3
I voted Jax. It seems like 8/10 times whenever I beat a Jax player I get hate mail.
(message deleted)

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 month ago#5
Pre-patch it was definitely Scorpion followed by Jax. Post-patch I’m betting these idiots have abandoned Scorpion and are now auto-piloting with Jax. To be fair many of them already used both, switching to the other when their brain dead tactics with character A didn’t work.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
1 month ago#6
Either Scorpion or Liu Kang. They just attract the worst kind of people.
Rest in Peace Mileena. Former Empress of Outworld.
Taken too soon, but her memory will live on.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 month ago#7
DeanToskic posted...
Either Scorpion or Liu Kang. They just attract the worst kind of people.

Liu was also up there, being played by people who were used to chucking low fireballs all day and then mash the same strings over and over once you got close. When up against someone like me, who knew how to counter their simple “tactics”, their entire gameplay shattered and they started resorting to random flying-kicks. When this didn’t work either, hate mail complaining about “spam” was the next option. I can’t imagine anything more ironic than that.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 month ago#8
It's impossible to choose between Sub, Liu, Scorpion and Cassie. Honorable mentions go to Jax, Kabal, Kollector and Kung Lao

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 month ago#9
Liu Kang and Scorpion

Also Sub-Zero
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: Thousandlegs01

Thousandlegs01
1 month ago#10
Even as someone who mains scorpion I have to say he has the worst users not just this game but every mk he’s in
"Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2000 of something"
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Which characters have the most toxic players?
  • Topic Archived