• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. KL worse than usual today
(message deleted)

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
1 month ago#12
McShasty posted...
I had a Liu Kang teabag after barely winning the first match after doing nothing but fireballs and that drop teleport or sweep teleport. I think I'm just going to avoid the game on Tuesdays.

Just jump back kick for the teleport.
Waifu culture is cancer.

User Info: Auto_Chrisbot

Auto_Chrisbot
1 month ago#13
SPAM is salty and so are you. The only thing to worry about in KL is lag. If the opponent "spams" then that's on you to overcome it.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beans" - Optimus Pintobean

User Info: 1KOLDSUMMER

1KOLDSUMMER
1 month ago#14
*spend copious amounts of time learning tutorial concepts to be more well rounded *

*jump kick/d2 your way to victory 90% of the time*

Welcome to Mortal Kombat. It has begun. Your soul is mine. Flawless victory.

Auto_Chrisbot
1 month ago#15
D1 all day err day

User Info: McShasty

McShasty
1 month ago#16
The spam is easy to overcome, but it just gets old and makes the game not fun at all. Anyone saying get good or that I'm salty, do you really enjoy playing the same characters doing the same two moves over and over? If you say yes you're lying. Plus I beat most of them, so I'm salty about winning?

User Info: vexermaster

vexermaster
1 month ago#17
McShasty posted...
The spam is easy to overcome, but it just gets old and makes the game not fun at all. Anyone saying get good or that I'm salty, do you really enjoy playing the same characters doing the same two moves over and over? If you say yes you're lying. Plus I beat most of them, so I'm salty about winning?

I used to play fighting games a lot a few years ago, and in all honesty, I think they do enjoy it.
Ohhh, Elden Ring

User Info: YagamiBrando

YagamiBrando
1 month ago#18
ArgoSexyMan posted...
This has to be the most annoying fighting game I’ve ever played. I like it but gawdamn

Same here. Also for me it's like playing on "hard" because I main low tier character, while 90% of all fights are against top tier chars. It just feels unfair that some characters are so much better than the others. In NRS fighting games tiers matter even on casual level of play. I mean come on, some characters like sub zero have low attack combo starter, overhead combo starter etc., Liu kang can spam his leg combo all day doing parry/low fireball or 4th kick which gives plus on block etc.
And then there is Shao Kahn whose f34 is not even special cancellable. No overhead. No low attack combo starter. How do you play then? Yeah, low pokes and throws to penetrate others defence. Okay.

Auto_Chrisbot
1 month ago#19
McShasty posted...
do you really enjoy playing the same characters doing the same two moves over and over?

Yes.

@vexermaster posted...
I think they do enjoy it.

Yes.

If it's easy and effective and makes people mad then you're damn right that I'm having fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. KL worse than usual today
  • Topic Archived