• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. KL worse than usual today

User Info: McShasty

McShasty
4 weeks ago#1
I played about six games today and every single person spammed with their character. Scorpion twirling his spear, Kano with the grabs and knife throws, Sub with the ice slide, etc. Every stereotype you could think of basically. I've never had it be this bad before, I blame the release of Nightwolf

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 weeks ago#2
I didn't play KL at all today, but every single person I fought in casual used top tier character, spammed and once thy would finally win they would teabagg and fatality despite me not doing any fatalities. Many of them yelled on michrophone some insanse bulls*** and tried to insult me as if we were sworn enemies or something. Today was truly a day for the psychos to come out and play I guess.

User Info: McShasty

McShasty
4 weeks ago#3
I had a Liu Kang teabag after barely winning the first match after doing nothing but fireballs and that drop teleport or sweep teleport. I think I'm just going to avoid the game on Tuesdays.

User Info: Corspegrinder28

Corspegrinder28
4 weeks ago#4
OnlySkin posted...
I didn't play KL at all today, but every single person I fought in casual used top tier character, spammed and once thy would finally win they would teabagg and fatality despite me not doing any fatalities. Many of them yelled on michrophone some insanse bulls*** and tried to insult me as if we were sworn enemies or something. Today was truly a day for the psychos to come out and play I guess.

The community in this game is pure toxic cancer.
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
4 weeks ago#5
In this game everyone is a spammer. Spam is op due to krushing blows.
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 weeks ago#6
Corspegrinder28 posted...
OnlySkin posted...

So much hatered and contemp towards other players who are just trying to have fun and enjoy the game. I'm sure it all comes down to some personal frustrations

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
4 weeks ago#7
OnlySkin posted...
Corspegrinder28 posted...
OnlySkin posted...

So much hatered and contemp towards other players who are just trying to have fun and enjoy the game. I'm sure it all comes down to some personal frustrations

So its a button mashing game? Spam lag and teabags. Okay mobile hotspot confirmed with sub zero slide spam in lag delicious

Not garbage players garbage game
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 weeks ago#8
NRS games promote spam due to their mechanics. It's detrimental not to do it because of all the safety on the buttons and the fast startup.
https://i.imgtc.ws/nDVyBfn.gif

User Info: ArgoSexyMan

ArgoSexyMan
4 weeks ago#9
This has to be the most annoying fighting game I’ve ever played. I like it but gawdamn
Baraka Kahn

User Info: awwwa

awwwa
4 weeks ago#10
McShasty posted...
I played about six games today and every single person spammed with their character. Scorpion twirling his spear, Kano with the grabs and knife throws, Sub with the ice slide, etc. Every stereotype you could think of basically. I've never had it be this bad before, I blame the release of Nightwolf

So basically, people where using the tools they had? Or would you have prefered they just stood there and let you beat them up?

Maybe, just maybe you need to.... get good.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. KL worse than usual today
  • Topic Archived