• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. A Leaderboard Cheater Has Been Caught And Is In The News Today

User Info: Blackisbackon

Blackisbackon
4 weeks ago#491
Auto_Chrisbot posted...
What the hell is that from? lol

A movie call Gay Deceivers from 1969. That clip has had me rolling all day.
If I'm a Morty, where the hell is my Rick???
(message deleted)

User Info: Eldriken

Eldriken
4 weeks ago#493
I used to clown this dude back in the day, just smashing his s***ty deathstroke in the corner with doomsday to the point he would just quit out at the select screen if we got matched up.

I can't believe he is still obsessed with the game and spewing nonsense.

User Info: Azzandra

Azzandra
4 weeks ago#494
Bounty reward (firm hypothetical handshake and pat on back) for source to previously mentioned vids, need to archive this rich, rich history

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
4 weeks ago#495
Azzandra posted...
Bounty reward (firm hypothetical handshake and pat on back) for source to previously mentioned vids, need to archive this rich, rich history

He deletes a lot of posts and vids. I distinctly remember the ones on the PS4 board about Seth Rogan stealing his life story and a subsequent lawsuit, and a video where he said his TV was shouting his name on a news report (it wasn't).
Ohhh, Elden Ring!

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
4 weeks ago#496
It's the final countdown.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

Azzandra
4 weeks ago#497
Biscotti posted...
Azzandra posted...

He deletes a lot of posts and vids. I distinctly remember the ones on the PS4 board about Seth Rogan stealing his life story and a subsequent lawsuit, and a video where he said his TV was shouting his name on a news report (it wasn't).

I meant the previously mentioned naughty ones but thank you all the same, consider the hypothetical reward yours

User Info: MuzzamilSaleem

MuzzamilSaleem
4 weeks ago#498
Azzandra posted...

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but it's still pretty disgusting that he would send unsolicited dick picks to some girl that messaged him.

Biscotti posted...
Azzandra posted...

Oh, the nonsense about Seth Rogan steling his life story is still on reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/9laf6e/people_keep_asking_tis_why_theyre_targeted_like/e8ojmr4/

https://archive.is/DH9bb

User Info: Corspegrinder28

Corspegrinder28
4 weeks ago#499
499!
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE

Azzandra
4 weeks ago#500
MuzzamilSaleem posted...
Azzandra posted...

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but it's still pretty disgusting that he would send unsolicited dick picks to some girl that messaged him.

Biscotti posted...
Azzandra posted...

Oh, the nonsense about Seth Rogan steling his life story is still on reddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/9laf6e/people_keep_asking_tis_why_theyre_targeted_like/e8ojmr4/

https://archive.is/DH9bb

Thank you, this should give me some modicum of entertainment when I'm bored!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. A Leaderboard Cheater Has Been Caught And Is In The News Today
  • Topic Archived