• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. A Leaderboard Cheater Has Been Caught And Is In The News Today

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
2 months ago#1
Here is the link to the cheater, who is apparently using a form of a DDOS attack, or potentially a lag switch, in order to force out his opponents in online MK11 ranked... I will be discussing the issue on my stream today, while talking about what future plans we have for these types of people...

News Article: https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08/06/mortal-kombat-11-developers-address-ddos-attacks-messing-up-the-competitive-leaderboards

It's also important to understand that some of the people involved in this lag switching operate through the various online fighting game community communication channels, and have made a series of threats against me personally...

twitch.tv/iiice_cold
Mortal Kombat 11 World Record Holder/Injustice #1 Rank/PVZGW2 #1 Rank/Gears 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER
(message deleted)

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
2 months ago#3
inuyasha6665150 posted...
shut up you little b****

Careful tough guy, you might get your support of the cheaters linked to Matt Kim at IGN.com, the author of the news piece...
Mortal Kombat 11 World Record Holder/Injustice #1 Rank/PVZGW2 #1 Rank/Gears 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
2 months ago#4
Not that you are a significant individual in this matter
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!
(message deleted)

User Info: mgsstp

mgsstp
2 months ago#6
Holy s*** he's back!

Time to get the popcorn.
Laugh and grow fat!

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
2 months ago#7
Pootbird posted...
Not that you are a significant individual in this matter

Hi there, Pootbird! No, with this particular situation I am not involved, but I have had people attempt to hack the leaderboards on Injustice 1 (where I have been #1 Ranked for over 4 years straight)... They failed because my stats were too high...

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
2 months ago#8
Anywho… The users name is [ ] and he still has one of his fraudulent accounts in Ranked God Tier Division, where he only has one loss, and I will be doing a video about the user and other forms of this type of fraud and sending it back to the media and many other parties...

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
2 months ago#9
The video might end up in their spam filter, if you’re lucky.
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
2 months ago#10
Pootbird posted...
The video might end up in their spam filter, if you’re lucky.

That's completely fine... That's why other parties will be involved with the complaint...
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. A Leaderboard Cheater Has Been Caught And Is In The News Today
  • Topic Archived