• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. This Games Krypt Is Monotonous And Damn Near Physically Painful. MKD Was Better

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
4 weeks ago#11
Whiny piss baby whining about the best Krypt the franchise has ever had. Disregarded, unimportant, speaks for a small and annoying minority of gamers. The only reasonable complaint about the pit in MK11 is that there's nothing of real consequence on it and it was VERY glitched upon the first month of release. Those are all legit complaints.

TC's post, however, is nonsense about nothing and will be ignored by all but the least among us, from this point forward.

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
4 weeks ago#12
It only took me a week and a half to unlock everything outside the glitched orb door. Then one they fixed that,I had unlocked everything available within the same day. Easy. Simple. Great atmosphere. Awesome Krypt. Only wish it had things like secret unlockable characters and round voices in it.

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
4 weeks ago#13
Has anyone unlocked all the concept art/music/recipes?

User Info: EdDontLikeRain

EdDontLikeRain
4 weeks ago#14
Dragonkeeper82 posted...
I just hate the fact that the concept art/music/recipes are locked out after about 5th run through the Krypt.

Has anyone unlocked all of them?

I haven’t gotten any in the last 7 times I refilled. It’s ridiculous

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
4 weeks ago#15
It’s as if they were patched out of the game; if it wasn’t for looking it up online I’d never gotten the Amulet from Forge along with 3 other recipes.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. This Games Krypt Is Monotonous And Damn Near Physically Painful. MKD Was Better
  • Topic Archived