• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. NRS has handled this game poorly and killed its own hype

User Info: charliesather

charliesather
1 month ago#1
This game is so broken but nothing gets done about and NRS just makes everyone wait and keep quiet and wait months in between dlc. At this point I barley even care about the game

User Info: Crimson_Alias

Crimson_Alias
1 month ago#2
charliesather posted...
This game is so broken but nothing gets done about and NRS just makes everyone wait and keep quiet and wait months in between dlc. At this point I barley even care about the game

The biggest mistake they made was getting rid of the official forums for their games. Now nobody can communicate with anyone (Twitter doesn't count) and nobody knows what (if any) plans the devs have for this game further down the road.
Not changing this sig until they bring Tag Mode back to Mortal Kombat. - started 21/01/2019

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#3
Crimson_Alias posted...
charliesather posted...

The biggest mistake they made was getting rid of the official forums for their games. Now nobody can communicate with anyone (Twitter doesn't count) and nobody knows what (if any) plans the devs have for this game further down the road.

The official forms for this game are basically testyourmight.com, dude, but you still just made an interesting point I wasn't aware of...
Mortal Kombat 11 World Record Holder/Injustice #1 Rank/PVZGW2 #1 Rank/Gears 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER

User Info: NamSane

NamSane
1 month ago#4
Ok.

Bye?
(message deleted)

User Info: WT_Neptune

WT_Neptune
1 month ago#6
ZenTTox posted...
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
Crimson_Alias posted...
charliesather posted...

The official forms for this game are basically testyourmight.com, dude, but you still just made an interesting point I wasn't aware of...

It's true.

Watching Ed Boon babble on about absolute nonsense on Twitter when there are serious issues that need addressing is really exhausting now. Whenever him or his MK11 Twitter tweets anything, people are begging for information, and pleading for them to fix the game.

Do they answer? Nope. The only time these clowns respond is when they go viral on YouTube like they did when the game launched and everyone on YouTube made a video about it. Now that a lot of people have walked away, there's nothing for them to worry about anymore.

You sound like some girl that insists she's still with the guy that dumped her and lurks on his social media.
High is the way, but our eyes are upon the ground.
MK11: Rain/Hydro; SamSho: Sogetsu

User Info: The_Ecstatic329

The_Ecstatic329
1 month ago#7
It would be nice to know about DLC but idk. MK9 came out in April and had it's DLC as July and August I think? 2 characters each month. But this is prob harder to program for than ps3.

User Info: werewolfgold

werewolfgold
1 month ago#8
charliesather posted...
This game is so broken but nothing gets done about and NRS just makes everyone wait and keep quiet and wait months in between dlc.

- Shang Tsung released June 18th for Kombat Pack owners, June 25th for everyone.
- Current date July 13th, maybe 14th.
- "months"
Mangetsu no yoru ni mata aou ka?

User Info: HaiTian

HaiTian
1 month ago#9
I hate mk11still keep the stupid story and tower mode, no friendship, no harakili, no conquest mode, no any new things except mercy.
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)

User Info: haimara

haimara
1 month ago#10
everyone who says things are broken seems to just dislike their purposeful design decisions. very few things are actually not working as intended, which is what broken means
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. NRS has handled this game poorly and killed its own hype
  • Topic Archived