• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. NRS have done a terrible job explaining how Tag mode works

User Info: Mister_Fresh

Mister_Fresh
1 month ago#1
All these players I'm matched with NEVER tag until they are low on health. This can be avoided if NRS made a splash screen before every fight that says you regenerate health when tagged out so always tag early.

Another thing they need to do is tell the players you get different actions on the direction you pressed to tag in.
Frost/Sindel/D'vorah

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
1 month ago#2
Arcade stick = no right stick.
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 month ago#3
LORDVADER110 posted...
Arcade stick = no right stick.

Why use a controller with no right stick in a mode where you need to use the right stick?
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: Crimson_Alias

Crimson_Alias
1 month ago#4
It's also completely stupid that Tag Mode is only available in certain Towers Of Time. I really don't understand why they can't add Tag Mode for local play. Even if it is only for Klassic Towers. Someone please explain to me why they can't add Tag Mode for local Klassic Towers?

Offline play only, Klassic Towers only, local same console Tag Mode. Why is this not in the game? And don't even think about spewing that "memory issues" bullcrap excuse. They've got Tag Mode in Towers Of Time. It's already IN THE DAMN GAME. So WTF?!?

Also, when the hell are we getting Test Your Might and Stage Fatalities? Get off your lazy asses, NRS. This stuff should have been in the game at launch. This is just further evidence that this game was released in an unfinished state. I never thought NRS would stoop to the levels of EA, Bethesda, UbiSoft, and Activision. Smh.
Not changing this sig until they bring Tag Mode back to Mortal Kombat. - started 21/01/2019

User Info: ZenTTox

ZenTTox
1 month ago#5
Crimson_Alias posted...
It's also completely stupid that Tag Mode is only available in certain Towers Of Time. I really don't understand why they can't add Tag Mode for local play. Even if it is only for Klassic Towers. Someone please explain to me why they can't add Tag Mode for local Klassic Towers?

Offline play only, Klassic Towers only, local same console Tag Mode. Why is this not in the game? And don't even think about spewing that "memory issues" bullcrap excuse. They've got Tag Mode in Towers Of Time. It's already IN THE DAMN GAME. So WTF?!?

Also, when the hell are we getting Test Your Might and Stage Fatalities? Get off your lazy asses, NRS. This stuff should have been in the game at launch. This is just further evidence that this game was released in an unfinished state. I never thought NRS would stoop to the levels of EA, Bethesda, UbiSoft, and Activision. Smh.

There's not really anything to understand. You're overthinking something that is obvious.

NRS very strategically slapped this thing together, didn't listen to anyone, ignored feedback, stapled on only gimmicks from the previous game, and instead of adding new elements, they took them away.

I remember an interview with Ed Boon where he was asked about Co-Op/Tag Team, and he said something to the effect, that they decided against it in the last minute, but provided something else that fans will be happy with. (Towers Of Time bulls***)

Can you imagine how fun it would've been to have TagTeam play online? It's there, it works, I've seen it, but only with A.I. Why?

NRS is another ankle grabbing, knee bending, brown-nosing sellout publisher that betrayed it's loyal fans.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. NRS have done a terrible job explaining how Tag mode works
  • Topic Archived