• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I only play online; here is the order in which I earned the severed Krypt heads!

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#1
Since I don't ay towers of time...at all...I figured this be a good way to gauge which characters are the most popular. Now granted I used the head glitch in the Krypt, but those don't show up in your inventory, and the game still allows you to earn severed heads the traditional way.

Stats:
Games Played: 2,681
Fatalities Performed: 1,400

Order Earned:
1. Scorpion
2. Liu Kang
3. Noob Saibot
4. Sub-Zero
5. Johnny Cage
6. Sonya Blade
7. Kung Lao
8. Shao Kahn
9. Jade
10. Kano
11. Scarlet
12. Erron Black
13. Raiden
14. Geras***
15. Jax
16. Baraka

Still Needed:
Cassie
Kabal
Kitana
Kotal
Frost
Kollector
Centrion
Jacqui
D'vorah

---

*** It is of note that I've faced TONS of Geras...but I usually lose. In fact, I actually wish that the game would tell you your win loss records against specific characters...because I'm pretty sure I'm like 30-300 for Geras, but positive everyone else. Cheap ass f***ing character!
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: ZenTTox

ZenTTox
1 month ago#2
Why don't you play ToT? That's really odd.

If you don't wanna play, set up A.I Noob. You're missing out on stuff if you actually care that stuff.

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#3
ZenTTox posted...

If you don't wanna play, set up A.I Noob. You're missing out on stuff if you actually care that stuff.

I don't find it fun. I play story mode the first couple days, then I go online and never look back. Single player modes in fighting games don't serve any purpose to me.

I grew up on the arcades, and going over to friends houses to play together. If I'm not going to be playing with someone else then I just rather do something else with my time.
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: trainstobrazil

trainstobrazil
1 month ago#4
Geras is the one character I have never managed to beat online.

Yet he has really stupid AI in single player.. he quite often stands still and looks at his fist and I’ve no idea what he’s doing.

User Info: ZoneDrones

ZoneDrones
1 month ago#5
STEROLIZER posted...
ZenTTox posted...

I don't find it fun. I play story mode the first couple days, then I go online and never look back. Single player modes in fighting games don't serve any purpose to me.

I grew up on the arcades, and going over to friends houses to play together. If I'm not going to be playing with someone else then I just rather do something else with my time.

this

i still aint even touched the story mode.

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
1 month ago#6
ZenTTox posted...

@ZenTTox what's the deal with AI noob? I havent used any ai stuff yet.
Maddox/spitfire/titan guy

ZenTTox
1 month ago#7
Moeperry posted...
ZenTTox posted...

You can setup Noob Saibot to run Towers Of Time for you, if you have desire to play them.

Just set the A.I to 30/30 for rush down and combos, he rarely ever loses. I stopped playing ToT myself, and I’ll run A.I Noob.

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#8
ZenTTox posted...
Moeperry posted...
ZenTTox posted...

You can setup Noob Saibot to run Towers Of Time for you, if you have desire to play them.

Just set the A.I to 30/30 for rush down and combos, he rarely ever loses. I stopped playing ToT myself, and I’ll run A.I Noob.

Nah, I'd rather watch Netflix.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 month ago#9
STEROLIZER posted...
ZenTTox posted...
Moeperry posted...
ZenTTox posted...

I do both at the same time.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

ZenTTox
1 month ago#10
STEROLIZER posted...
ZenTTox posted...
Moeperry posted...
ZenTTox posted...

There's stuff to watch on Netflix besides indie films from the 70s?
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I only play online; here is the order in which I earned the severed Krypt heads!
  • Topic Archived