• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Refilling the Krypt

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
1 month ago#21
I've just reached 4.1M koins. And decided to refill everything, I believed I used the refill station about 7 times until there was nothing to refill.

After 30 mins of opening chests and souls around the 180s. I mostly got:

82% forge items (sticks and motherboards)
8% konsumables
6% augmentations (characters I don't use)
3% arts
1% gear and kostume (one Raiden gear and a Geras kostume)

NRS this is a big middle finger for you guys, whoever designed the Krypt and it's practices.

And.....15% which was the single gear, augs and konsumables were from the soul chests.
"All Women want is sex these days. We Men just want to cuddle and talk about our feelings." - momo92

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
1 month ago#22
At least u got 3 arts lol

Kylo_Ren_
1 month ago#23
Dragonkeeper82 posted...
At least u got 3 arts lol

3 arts? Ignorant.
"All Women want is sex these days. We Men just want to cuddle and talk about our feelings." - momo92

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
1 month ago#24
Definitely do not have Master of the Lower Mines.

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
1 month ago#25
When you refill chests, open only the souls chests. More chance, from my experience, to get gear and skins in them.

But even that is not a guarantee ...

Personally, now I only focus on Kronika Vaults chests. Always 2 gears/skins, at least, in them. Sometimes you find two instead of waiting the 2 hour cycle of Kronika vaults.

User Info: Obi14bf2

Obi14bf2
1 month ago#26
I’ve heard the invisible chests still give good s***.
XBL- ZeroSeeker851

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#27
Obi14bf2 posted...
I’ve heard the invisible chests still give good s***.

Not in my case and I have done my third run through the Krypt.

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
1 month ago#28
I haven’t gotten a single piece of art in the last 9 full runs.

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
1 month ago#29
Dragonkeeper82 posted...

neither have i. i hope they fix this in the next patch.
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)

Kylo_Ren_
1 month ago#30
Dragonkeeper82 posted...

Why didn't you just say it sooner.

Benlo posted...
When you refill chests, open only the souls chests. More chance, from my experience, to get gear and skins in them.

But even that is not a guarantee ...

Personally, now I only focus on Kronika Vaults chests. Always 2 gears/skins, at least, in them. Sometimes you find two instead of waiting the 2 hour cycle of Kronika vaults.

And yes. I was about to post this and you ninja'd me.

Chests, invisible or not only gives you forge items, a single forge item per chest. Soul chests is the way to go, half the time it'll give you augmentations and 100% forge items.

Koins are useless, unless you're going to refill the soul chests and go exclusively for them. All they give me is augmentations, no skins or gears.

Towers and AI battles is all their is. (Kollector items too)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Refilling the Krypt
  • Topic Archived