• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Refilling the Krypt

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#1
So if I choose to refill the Krypt it only lets me refill a Max of 50 chests. If I do it twice do I get 100 chests? Or do they simply refill the same 50 chests again?

What's the difference between the refill stations?
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
1 month ago#2
To piggyback on OPs questions, if I refill chests in the opening area, are the refilled chests spread out throughout the entire Krypt or just in that area?
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
1 month ago#3
Yep and yep. And it’s a pain in the ass.
We're here. It's now. We live forever.

User Info: Snake_Eyes270

Snake_Eyes270
1 month ago#4
Sterolizer - if you have 400 chests to refill for example, you'll have to reset them 50 at a time (so 50, 8 times in a row to refill all 400 chests)

TheProfessah - when you pay to refill chests they will refill anywhere in the krypt (doesnt matter which reset station you use) it also refills the soul chest things too not just koin chests

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
1 month ago#5
Snake_Eyes270 posted...
Sterolizer - if you have 400 chests to refill for example, you'll have to reset them 50 at a time (so 50, 8 times in a row to refill all 400 chests)

TheProfessah - when you pay to refill chests they will refill anywhere in the krypt (doesnt matter which reset station you use) it also refills the soul chest things too not just koin chests

Awesome. Thanks for the response!
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#6
Snake_Eyes270 posted...

Thx.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: Snake_Eyes270

Snake_Eyes270
1 month ago#7
no problemo peeps!

User Info: ziltama

ziltama
1 month ago#8
It's either 584 or 586 chests that you can refill at maximum. You'll need 1.2 million koins.

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
4 weeks ago#9
Which is not hard to come by. I've reached the 9,999,999 coins limit five times since launch, already.

User Info: Obi14bf2

Obi14bf2
4 weeks ago#10
CLupula posted...
Which is not hard to come by. I've reached the 9,999,999 coins limit five times since launch, already.

Got “Master of the Lower Mines” yet? Need to know so I don’t waste any money I get in the Shrine. Assuming I come back to this game that is.
XBL- ZeroSeeker851
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Refilling the Krypt
  • Topic Archived