• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. So then, how exactly should NRS Nerf Geras?

User Info: Mister_Fresh

Mister_Fresh
1 month ago#21
OhNoWhereYouGo posted...
I have Geras as one of my mains. I personally don’t think he really needs a nerf that badly, he’s fairly easy to beat as long as you don’t give him a chance to punish. Granted though, his wake-ups are a bit OP and his KBs could do less damage but still... if you know his moves, he’s actually extremely easy to beat.

You main him. Of course you are going to not say he needs a nerf really badly.
Frost/Sindel/D'vorah

User Info: WT_Neptune

WT_Neptune
1 month ago#22
Mister_Fresh posted...
You main him. Of course you are going to not say he needs a nerf really badly.

He doesn't need a nerf very badly.
High is the way, but our eyes are upon the ground.
MK11: Rain/Hydro; SamSho: Sogetsu

User Info: Fell

Fell
1 month ago#23
OhNoWhereYouGo posted...
Fell posted...
OhNoWhereYouGo posted...
I have Geras as one of my mains. I personally don’t think he really needs a nerf that badly, he’s fairly easy to beat as long as you don’t give him a chance to punish. Granted though, his wake-ups are a bit OP and his KBs could do less damage but still... if you know his moves, he’s actually extremely easy to beat.

Shocking that only the Geras main doesn't want him nerfed. Wonder why...

Pray tell, how do you beat Geras "extremely easy"? I would imagine every pro tournament player would benefit from your secret wisdom ;)

I never said I don’t want him nerfed, I said I don’t think he needs a nerf.

*Pre tell

Guard low and harrass. Pretty simple.

Ah, grasping at semantics. How convenient for you.

*Pray tell (Actually. Read a book.)

Amazing that guarding low and harassing is all you need to do in order to beat a Geras player. Just... amazing. Thank you for sharing your valuable wisdom. This clearly negates the fact that he holds many advantages over the majority of the cast and is inherently more powerful than most, due to frames, damage and options.
OG Raiden - Shang, Kung, Kitana, Kollector - PC Steam

User Info: darklust

darklust
1 month ago#24
- Lower his KB damage

- Adjust his KB trigger conditions to something harder

- give him a 7frame D1
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. So then, how exactly should NRS Nerf Geras?
  • Topic Archived