• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. So then, how exactly should NRS Nerf Geras?

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#1
I have three simple suggestions:

1. Make his krushing blows more difficult to trigger.

2. Limit the range of his crouch punch, so it doesn't beat all of his opponents low attacks to the hitbox.

3. Change his wakeup counter so he only attacks in one direction...not every single f***ing direction making him invincible.

Your thoughts?
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 month ago#2
Delete him grom the game.

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
1 month ago#3
- Lower his damage.
- Quicksand KB only triggers countering a Projectile.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] I'm going to make you work.
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 month ago#4
Make his KBs have harder triggers

Some of them should do 22% rather than 32%

That’s literally it
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: nantomaster

nantomaster
1 month ago#5
If I had to?

Maybe nerf his KB damage and nerf the advantage of one of his throws so he doesn't get advantage off both throw directions. That's it.
PSN: Otogi-Matsuri. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OtogiMatsuri

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#6
Why does Geras have two OP wake up attacks. One that is an anti-air that leads to a juggle. The other hits you from every angle.

...I just have weak uppercut for mine.
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#7
They need to take away Geras wakeup attacks and just give him an uppercut...that way he isn't f***ing immune to corner strings.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
1 month ago#8
Just lower the damage from his krushing blows. If you use them all up in the first round then he has to rely on throws, conditioning with low pokes and d1 to beat the opponent.
https://i.imgtc.ws/nDVyBfn.gif

User Info: Storm-Shadow

Storm-Shadow
1 month ago#9
LightningAce11 posted...
Just lower the damage from his krushing blows. If you use them all up in the first round then he has to rely on throws, conditioning with low pokes and d1 to beat the opponent.

Agreed. It's the KB damage that is tough to deal with.

User Info: OhNoWhereYouGo

OhNoWhereYouGo
1 month ago#10
I have Geras as one of my mains. I personally don’t think he really needs a nerf that badly, he’s fairly easy to beat as long as you don’t give him a chance to punish. Granted though, his wake-ups are a bit OP and his KBs could do less damage but still... if you know his moves, he’s actually extremely easy to beat.
Bingo Bongo, No Kikongo.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. So then, how exactly should NRS Nerf Geras?
  • Topic Archived