• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Kitana is just so plain in this game

User Info: Gossipgirl

Gossipgirl
3 weeks ago#1
No more fancy fan combos, no more awesome assassin variant moves, plain and boring designs, terrible damage, non-existent personality... for what, some Mileena knock off moves? MKX really nailed everything with this character (aside from that famously terrible jawline) but this is just such a step in the wrong direction. I miss flashy, b****y, MKX Kitana.
You know you love me...
XOXO

User Info: Calebtine

Calebtine
3 weeks ago#2
Yeah, she’s missing her massive beasts.
Gamefaqs Mods are human trash

User Info: Gossipgirl

Gossipgirl
3 weeks ago#3
Calebtine posted...
Yeah, she’s missing her massive breasts.

Thanks for saying what I was afraid to say lol
You know you love me...
XOXO

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
3 weeks ago#4
It is really difficult to go against certain characters with her; like Jax/Kano/Jade are my most dreaded matches; can’t throw/uppercut them for nothing and their simple strings just flow right into the next set of strings n her wake up is poop against them.

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
3 weeks ago#5
Yeah shes really boring. I refuse to use Highborn on principle so I'm stuck with Fan-Fare.

I miss Mileena... ;_;

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
3 weeks ago#6
I liked when she played as Kitana and not some Kitana/Mileena hybrid just because Boon wants to troll Mileena fans.
Cancer free 48 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS

User Info: WT_Neptune

WT_Neptune
3 weeks ago#7
Dragonkeeper82 posted...
can’t throw/uppercut them for nothing

Why not?

(I think she's incredibly good strength wise.)
I'm pro global warming. Let's give the planet back to the ocean.
Mains: Water characters, mimic characters, randomized characters.

User Info: windice93

windice93
3 weeks ago#8
Yea. They made her way nicer for some reason. She use to have b****y comments but now they are just boring. Glad they didn’t bring Tanya back just to mess up the character.

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
3 weeks ago#9
It’s just against those specific 3 characters for me, otherwise she’s great imo, heck I have no problem against Scorpion or Sub Zero n pray the other pics them or even Noob.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
3 weeks ago#10
Almost all characters are plain and boring though. I’ve never lost interest in a fighter this quickly before. God, I miss USFIV. This is such trash in comparison.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Kitana is just so plain in this game
  • Topic Archived