• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Checklist: Kharacter Skins

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
3 months ago#21
BBoy2020 posted...
How do you get A.I. Battle skins?

You have to have a good A.I. Setup and your A.I. Fighters need to win matches against another players A.I. Fighters. The rewards are random. But that is how you get those skins.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

User Info: BVMatt

BVMatt
3 months ago#22
Thank you for taking the time to do all this. Once they're up in the FAQ section I'll definitely be making good use of them.

User Info: Iceycold01

Iceycold01
3 months ago#23
I don’t really get the point of this thread. Skins in “krypt” are not listed exactly how to obtain- shrine or lootbox- and some we still dont know, like Liu Kangs “Young Justice” skin.

So why do a chart with glaring omissions....?

User Info: First_Blood_X

First_Blood_X
3 months ago#24
Aeramis posted...
BBoy2020 posted...

You have to have a good A.I. Setup and your A.I. Fighters need to win matches against another players A.I. Fighters. The rewards are random. But that is how you get those skins.

Here's how I get rewards in easy way

1. Set up your secondary account
2. Have your secondary account add friend with your main account
3. Have your secondary account makes the weak AI team by put all points on runaway, then put few points on each category
4. Have your main account makes strong AI team by put points on category, said Combos, Rushdown, and Reversal
5. Your secondary needs to fight your main account and vice versa thru "Sparring with Friends" option on AI Fight menu. So you get both rewards for attacking and defending on your main account

Have fun :)
(edited 3 months ago)

Aeramis
3 months ago#25
First_Blood_X posted...
Aeramis posted...
BBoy2020 posted...

Here's how I get rewards in easy way

1. Set up your secondary account
2. Have your secondary account add friend with your main account
3. Have your secondary account makes the weak AI team by put all points on runaway, then put few points on each category
4. Have your main account makes strong AI team by put points on category, said Combos, Rushdown, and Reversal
5. Your secondary needs to fight your main account and vice versa thru "Sparring with Friends" option on AI Fight menu. So you get both rewards for attacking and defending on your main account

Have fun :)

Good to know. I never thought of that.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

Aeramis
3 months ago#26
Iceycold01 posted...
I don’t really get the point of this thread. Skins in “krypt” are not listed exactly how to obtain- shrine or lootbox- and some we still dont know, like Liu Kangs “Young Justice” skin.

So why do a chart with glaring omissions....?

You answered your own question. It's simply just a checklist. Sure I have a lot there for certain Skins suck as the Towers of Time stuff and the ??? skins. But nobody knows how to obtain the Young Justice Skin that I know of.

Plus, it would be way too much information to add into the checklist for everything. Sure maybe I could put a symbol with a legend aside for each skin to know how to get stuff. I did mark down the Kollector trades in the notes section. I believe I got them all.

User Info: 1TheEvilOne

1TheEvilOne
3 months ago#27
Not completely related does has anyone got the Mk 2011 looking Noob Mask without the blood stain? If I recall it's called "Klassic Noob Saibot".
Reptile for Mk11

User Info: Pink_Stranger

Pink_Stranger
3 months ago#28
Does anyone know how to get "Tags of the General"?

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
2 months ago#29
Glad to see this got stickied.

User Info: feenixsilva

feenixsilva
2 months ago#30
One issue is that this is based off in-game information, which is not always accurate.

Off the top of my head, I remember that Liu Kang's "Fighting Abbot" and Kollector's "Spending Splurge" both say they are in the krypt, but are both actually obtained from AI battle
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Checklist: Kharacter Skins
  • Post New Message