• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Checklist: Kharacter Skins

User Info: morenthal

morenthal
3 months ago#11
Want to guide a guide? Write a guide or post a link to a google doc. This? This is just a mess and is completely useless as you cannot even check stuff off if you wanted to use it.

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
3 months ago#12
morenthal posted...
Want to guide a guide? Write a guide or post a link to a google doc. This? This is just a mess and is completely useless as you cannot even check stuff off if you wanted to use it.

I am going to put it up on the Faqs section as an XLS document. This is just for people that prefer to print it out.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

User Info: Bassua

Bassua
3 months ago#13
morenthal posted...

For people with printers, especially completionists. Even so though, this breaks down where to find each skin by category, and tells you exactly which skins are in those grindy character towers.
Official Cetrion of the MK11 Boards
PSN: Bassua

User Info: dj4242

dj4242
3 months ago#14
I was looking for something like this. Thank you!
"I almost had to think of Luke as another character. Maybe he's Jake Skywalker, he's not my Luke Skywalker." - Mark Hamill
R.I.P. EU

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
3 months ago#15
Bassua posted...
morenthal posted...

For people with printers, especially completionists. Even so though, this breaks down where to find each skin by category, and tells you exactly which skins are in those grindy character towers.

Precisely.

User Info: First_Blood_X

First_Blood_X
3 months ago#16
Thank you so much for your work, Aeramis. Now I can print it all. Oh btw, will you add checklist for DLC fighters, said Shang Tsung? I would like to print it all and I'm sure people here would like to have one as well. Once again, thank you for yur hard work and I really appreciate it. :)

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
3 months ago#17
First_Blood_X posted...
Thank you so much for your work, Aeramis. Now I can print it all. Oh btw, will you add checklist for DLC fighters, said Shang Tsung? I would like to print it all and I'm sure people here would like to have one as well. Once again, thank you for yur hard work and I really appreciate it. :)

You're welcome :)

Yes, I will be doing the DLC. Shang Tsung's will look a little different since he doesn't have any Krypt Unlocks. So I need to figure how to go about it.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

User Info: IAmMagicMan

IAmMagicMan
3 months ago#18
What is the point of this?
My plans are beyond your comprehension.

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
3 months ago#19
How do you get A.I. Battle skins?

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
3 months ago#20
IAmMagicMan posted...
What is the point of this?

To give people a checklist of skins of all the characters and categorize them by how you get them? It's pretty useful.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Checklist: Kharacter Skins
  • Post New Message