• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I can't wait until Scorpion gets nerfed

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
4 weeks ago#1
And the online warriors are forced to use a character that requires them to have basic fundamentals.

f*** this garbage design of a character

Yes I'm salty lol
I have nothing else to say

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
4 weeks ago#2
Sonya and Geras are going to get bodied by nerfs.

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
4 weeks ago#3
RchHomieQuanChi posted...
And the online warriors are forced to use a character that requires them to have basic fundamentals.

Boy do I have some bad news for you...
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] I'm going to make you work.
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
4 weeks ago#4
Don't get your hopes up. Scorpion was no accident. Boon knew exactly what he was doing with him. You'd have to be a complete moron to create a character this way and honestly think he was balanced. They'll give him some token nerf to make it look like they were listening to the community, but it'll be insignificant and he'll still be able to throw everything but the kitchen sink at you.

I'm more looking forward to the buffs that the low tiers could (should) get.

User Info: WT_Neptune

WT_Neptune
4 weeks ago#5
I can't wait until this board stops being merely an outlet to b**** about the top tiers.
For the record, I'm an Aquarius.
Mains: Water characters, mimic characters, randomized characters.

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
4 weeks ago#6
WT_Neptune posted...
I can't wait until this board stops being merely an outlet to b**** about the top tiers.

The criticism is 100% justified though.

User Info: WT_Neptune

WT_Neptune
4 weeks ago#7
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
WT_Neptune posted...

The criticism is 100% justified though.

It's played out and wasteful. I want to hear about what other characters can do. Or at least strategy against the top tiers of that's all we're going to talk about. But no, it is more emotionally gratifying to just b**** and not work on anything/create anything of use for others.
For the record, I'm an Aquarius.
Mains: Water characters, mimic characters, randomized characters.

User Info: SkittySaysMeow

SkittySaysMeow
4 weeks ago#8
WT_Neptune posted...

When the balance is the biggest dampener on the gameplay (except maybe hitbox issues) then it’s warranted.
SG: Valentine/Double | SFV: Cammy, Karin, Kolin | MvCI: Morrigan/Spider-Man | MK11: D'Vorah, Jade | SSBU: Lucas, Ness, Bayo | ROA: Absa, Clairen | DS3: Q-Bee

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
4 weeks ago#9
I actually like this game overall a lot more than MKX but playing Scorpion, Geras and Sonya makes me feel like I'm playing MKX, which isn't a good thing.

So much about the gameplay feels a lot more solid and rewarding, until you go online, play 20 Scorpions in a row, and watch as they take a steaming dump all over the game's design and how NRS intended for it to be played.
I have nothing else to say

User Info: NamSane

NamSane
4 weeks ago#10
WT_Neptune posted...
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I can't wait until Scorpion gets nerfed
  • Topic Archived