• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. NRS allows one MK9 Klassic costume to only one female.

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
4 weeks ago#31
Ehhhhh, pass? I really don't think any of the four designs are good, like, at all. It's not even an anti-fanservice thing, they just look dumb.

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
4 weeks ago#32
Lizuka posted...
Ehhhhh, pass? I really don't think any of the four designs are good, like, at all. It's not even an anti-fanservice thing, they just look dumb.

But what does your pee pee say?
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

User Info: TheJustin

TheJustin
4 weeks ago#33
Sheeva's banana hammock.

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
4 weeks ago#34
Misleading title
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

solid_kush
4 weeks ago#35
LORDVADER110 posted...
Misleading title

Dynasty helped me.
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

solid_kush
4 weeks ago#36
Nice!

Skarlet the Waifu to surpass Jade and Kitana.

User Info: warnerbroman

warnerbroman
4 weeks ago#37
KeJo6 posted...
Skarlet's was a Soulcalibur 3 attempt at trying to make a sexy ninja.

Taki and Setsuka are better than any MK ninja designs.

At least people can make excuses for the rest being interdementional beings with different dress codes and such, but Sonya's was just pure awfulness.

The only difference between that and the current workout outfit is the cleavage amount.

I pick Sonyas white tanktop alt it's my fave from vsDC and it reminds me of guile. For the poll I pick Kitana as hers is the best balance of elegant, speed and deadly.

Jade's is just her old outfit with extra jewelry

I never cared for Sonya and even back then. To me it was tryhard, but it's MK tryhard and over the top is what makes it fun

Skalet's is boring.
1478 4237 6903 Xavier
Flying....you can't stop staring can you?

solid_kush
4 weeks ago#38
Skarlet is best girl.

User Info: PsychicHippo

PsychicHippo
4 weeks ago#39
Lizuka posted...

I might have to agree with this. I would however welcome UMK3 female ninja costumes.
Clairvoyant, paranormal enthusiast, author. Not a new age hipster, just a normal guy who sees stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. NRS allows one MK9 Klassic costume to only one female.
  • Topic Archived