• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. How NRS could revive the Jade-Tanya rivalry

User Info: Mage_Lord

Mage_Lord
1 month ago#1
Since Tanya is no longer the biggest traitor in the series (thanks D'Vorah and Sindel) they can revamp the rivalry by going the Rebel vs Authority angle.

Jade can be the royal guard dedicated to maintaining law & order and Tanya could be the militant pro-edenian freedom fighter who cause trouble. They both love Edenia, but they have opposing views on how save and govern their realm. Basically, the new version of Hotaru vs Darrius.

Could you imagine Tanya having intros with Jade screaming "What about Edenian reparations?"
My refine wishlist: Ninian, Lucius, Ursula, Jamke, Leon, Narcian, Oliver, Barst, Boey and Finn.

User Info: RisenWarrior

RisenWarrior
1 month ago#2
I actually LOVEEEEE this idea.
Official Twitter Stan of all of Gamefaqs

User Info: Bassua

Bassua
1 month ago#3
I wouldn't be mad at it. I'm always for more Tanya, and that's an interesting idea.
Official Cetrion of the MK11 Boards
PSN: Bassua

User Info: HaiTian

HaiTian
1 month ago#4
ok, skarlet want Jade's blood, Tanya want Jade's death. NRS maybe bring Tanya and Jade rival back in next Mortal Kombat 12.

maybe need a Mortal Kombat deception remade?
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 month ago#5
I just want Tanya back, she’s a babe

https://i.imgtc.ws/5cSJ7PW.gif

Gib
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. How NRS could revive the Jade-Tanya rivalry
  • Topic Archived