• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Typical Scorpion players

User Info: Damone

Damone
1 month ago#31
DeusMortem posted...
haimara posted...
DeusMortem posted...
haimara posted...
RchHomieQuanChi posted...
Scorpion is literally a free wins character.

I can't tell you how many times I curbstomped a player, only for them to pick Scorpion and then they're suddenly untouchable.

when they do that to me, i pick *d'vorah* and kick their ass even harder than i did last time

Anyone who resorts to scorpion as a 'free/easy wins' character obviously doesn't know how to actually play the game and is looking for the easy way out. so they do so much dumb stuff that they basically kill themselves. whiffing from half screen b/c they just do whatever, teleporting whenever, etc. i'm happy to see someone pick scorpion so i know i get the free & easy wins

blocking has never been so strong as vs these scorpion players lmao. just sit there and punish everything and watch them have *no* clue how to actually open someone up. they try everything except for playing neutral which is literally this character's biggest strength

You’re forgetting that some people who resort to him for free wins are actually good players doing so against other good players.

if you're against a good player you aren't getting free wins with scorpion. you have to use your brain and still actually outplay them, which isn't a free win

you will probably bring up scar vs gross, and he picked scorpion vs cassie as a matchup specific choice, and he still had to work his ass off to win that game with scorpion. he didn't pick him for a 'free win', he picked him to help in an extremely bad matchup

Of course you need to play smart, but if you do it’ll be an uphill battle for your opponent. Also, if I recall correctly, Scar’s Scorpion was actually pretty basic given the level he’s playing at; but his opponent had a super hard time dealing with the teleport mixups.

He literally yolo'd Foxy out.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Typical Scorpion players
  • Topic Archived