• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Hanging Bodies in the Krypt

User Info: mkfighter

mkfighter
1 month ago#1
Krypt question:
Do the hanging bodies in the Krypt (all areas) re-spawn? Including the one constantly grunting in the main courtyard area? I hear hearts can be farmed in the Krypt, and if this is true, can anyone confirm?

Thanks.

User Info: Sekiro

Sekiro
1 month ago#2
i think they do but only 1 heart so its not worth grinding
This is a beaut.

User Info: ziltama

ziltama
1 month ago#3
That would be a rather slow and annoying way of doing it as opposed to using heart augments and konsumables. There are certain set spawn points for corpses but they don’t always have to reappear. Only exception I noticed is one near Kollector.

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
1 month ago#4
Sekiro posted...

They occasionally give out 2, but not often.

The one to the left of the Kollector's Room entrance respawns every time you enter and exit the Krypt, but as Sekiro said, it's not really worth grinding, unless you're also doing it to change out Kollector's goods.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!! 'B-|

User Info: mkfighter

mkfighter
1 month ago#5
TheRob posted...
Sekiro posted...

The one to the left of the Kollector's Room entrance respawns every time you enter and exit the Krypt, but as Sekiro said, it's not really worth grinding, unless you're also doing it to change out Kollector's goods.

Do you mean exit the Krypt entirely, like return to the main menu? Or can you just exit the immediate area and return to where the body is?

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
1 month ago#6
mkfighter posted...
TheRob posted...
Sekiro posted...

Do you mean exit the Krypt entirely, like return to the main menu? Or can you just exit the immediate area and return to where the body is?

Exit to the main menu, this will reset the Kollector's store too and he'll have different items, so you can always do that while farming hearts if you're desperate enough. Occasionally a second hanging corpse will spawn to the right of the Kollector's table as well, but that's not often.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!! 'B-|

User Info: AvatarOfBagan

1 month ago#7
Every time you use the elevator next to the kollector, the body will be back in the Kollector's room.

Also, go to the naknadan shrine and go left, you should see a guy pinned to the wall and grunting. He usually gives 10 hearts, but rarely respawns.

honestly, Hearts are only used for the scorpion chests, shao kahn chests, and the character towers. You will soon get more than enough by doing towers of time. Your AI will do a fatality almost all the time.
"Nonsense, Bagan can't be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
I waited 12 years, and now I get to see Ridley playable in smash bros.

User Info: jumi

jumi
1 month ago#8
If you take the elevator up and back down, the body will redrawn without having to leave the krypt. The Kollector's goods won't change, though.
XBL Gamertag: Rob Thorsman
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robertvsilvers
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Hanging Bodies in the Krypt
  • Topic Archived