• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 1KOLDSUMMER

1KOLDSUMMER
1 month ago#1
I’m not totally done with the krypt yet. I got get the Amulet in the woods, Centrion’s head and also get the heart of blaze.

However I’m at 1.5 mil Koins and nothing to really spend it on. I haven’t opened all the souls yet, I’d say I’m about half done with those. If I reset the krypt, will it impact anything specific negatively? I would just rather not have all these coins and nothing to spend them on(wish they had a currency transfer system in place) .

Cheers!
PSN - jlinn

User Info: mkfighter

mkfighter
1 month ago#2
I heard that if you use Kronika's time machine, not only will opened chests be reset, but also the soul chests. I would wait until you've completely wiped out the Krypt before resetting anything.

I'm not 100% certain though.

User Info: ziltama

ziltama
1 month ago#3
1.5 million is unfortunately tiny compared to how much you would need to spend on the Shrine to empty it out. Also, 1.5 million wouldn’t even cover a full reset of the krypt, including all 60 plus hidden chests.
  • Topic Archived