• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. How does NRS determine who has the higher win percentage?

User Info: future_nba_star

future_nba_star
1 month ago#1
I was playing casual and I matched up with someone who was around 500/200 with a 42% chance to beat me. Killer thing is, I’m only 380/280 and they give me a 58% advantage lol. He picked Geras and mopped me 3 matches in a row.

Next search, they match me up with some other guy and they gave him a 60% advantage and I mopped him lol with ease!!

Now, my question is, what determines this? Lol just randomness?

User Info: Legato-and-Vash

Legato-and-Vash
1 month ago#2
I think profile level and win ratio.
~Sincerely yours, Legato and Vash~

User Info: SkittySaysMeow

SkittySaysMeow
1 month ago#3
I’m like, 160-158 and fought a guy who was 400-300 or something and somehow I had a 60% win ratio.
Pretty whack
SG: Valentine/Double | SFV: Cammy, Karin, Kolin | MvCI: Morrigan/Spider-Man | MK11: D'Vorah, Jade | SSBU: Lucas, Ness, Bayo | ROA: Absa, Clairen | DS3: Q-Bee

User Info: haimara

haimara
1 month ago#4
some hidden 'ranking' system i think. bc it's not just numbers as i've had ppl with so close to the exact same record & one of us will have like 70% or more sometimes, sometimes it's just 51 or 52

i think the more you beat the odds & win, some invisible number goes up

User Info: JAWNiEGO

JAWNiEGO
1 month ago#5
Based on the people you've beaten.

Win percentage is trash tho
PSN: HERES_JAWNiE|MK11 - Noob Saibot | SFV - Juri | T7 - Xiaoyu | I2 - Harley|Starfire | SC6 - Talim

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
1 month ago#6
Headless chicken and a Spinning wheel.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] TMAFRCIWFKELOOYWFC
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: Orator1

Orator1
1 month ago#7
Its based on the match pairing system as professional chess, which takes different things into account which i hate because it is still unbalanced by the sheer number of matches a person plays.

A person can play 5 matches go 5-0 and have 80 to 90 win percentage against someone who is 100-70.

Its crazy

User Info: future_nba_star

future_nba_star
1 month ago#8
Ok ok. I see. Thanks guys!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. How does NRS determine who has the higher win percentage?
  • Topic Archived