• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Anyone seen Sonicfox latest tier list?

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
4 weeks ago#1
It has Subz at the bottom and Cassie at the top. 👀

https://twitter.com/SonicFox5000/status/1131031603810099200?s=20
Now playing: Overwatch, Street Fighter V AE, Persona 5

User Info: xReflectingGodx

xReflectingGodx
4 weeks ago#2
Lol even though it’s still too early for tier lists, that’s just laughable. Kollector is also pretty damn good and better than the spot he’s in here.
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: SpaghettiSocks2

User Info: joecorp

joecorp
4 weeks ago#3
I’m not one to argue with what this man says about MK tiers.
Waiting for: Metroid Prime 4

User Info: ace_spades111

ace_spades111
4 weeks ago#4
his whole point about subz being low was for people can react to the overhead. it really "nerfs" the character. People who can't react offline or when playing online, subz retains his S status

His point about Cassie was his unique perspective. Most Pros would have her at A/A+ but I guess him being as good as he is at neutral sees more potential in her. I had my opinion of her strength improved while watching the summit. That's for sure

Also he said the only characters he considered bad were the C tiers, the rest were all good characters, just some better than others. Guess his way of saying anyone but C is tournament viable, but S always is the best of the best

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
4 weeks ago#5
ace_spades111 posted...
his whole point about subz being low was for people can react to the overhead. it really "nerfs" the character. People who can't react offline or when playing online, subz retains his S status

His point about Cassie was his unique perspective. Most Pros would have her at A/A+ but I guess him being as good as he is at neutral sees more potential in her. I had my opinion of her strength improved while watching the summit. That's for sure

Also he said the only characters he considered bad were the C tiers, the rest were all good characters, just some better than others. Guess his way of saying anyone but C is tournament viable, but S always is the best of the best

Where did you hear this first? That's right – from me.

As for his tier list, I still believe it's too early to tell.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
4 weeks ago#6
xReflectingGodx posted...
Lol even though it’s still too early for tier lists, that’s just laughable. Kollector is also pretty damn good and better than the spot he’s in here.

I'm a Kollector main. I cannot argue where he is ranking kollector. Character takes way too many risks to start an opening and has a horrid match with zoners. He doesnt have any particularly possitive matchup. I use him to beat characters that beat Skarlet now.

For starters, why is f3 not plus on block like Shao Kahn and Subzero?
Now playing: Overwatch, Street Fighter V AE, Persona 5

User Info: pizzacat83

pizzacat83
4 weeks ago#7
xReflectingGodx posted...

Kollector is a bottom 5 character for sure. He has too many glaring weaknesses compared to his strengths. He’s negative on just about everything, is easily zoned, slow normals, has terrible KBs, has gaps in most of his strings, his main combo extender whiffs at range from his f12 and 44, unsafe and lackluster mix-ups, etc.

Kollector isn’t broken in a negative manner like D’Vorah or Frost, but he sucks and is in serious need of buffs.
SC6: Tira, Maxi, Xianghua ; T7: Gigas, Bear, Anna ; VF5: Eileen, Jeffry, Blaze
UNIST: Byakuya, Vatista, Waldstein ; MK11: D'Vorah, Kano, Kollector

User Info: Syggys

Syggys
4 weeks ago#8
If you watch the whole stream he explains in detail why he put every character where he did. Here's the VOD. He starts the tier list at just over 2 hours in.

http://www.twitch.tv/zsonicfox/v/428042249?sr=a&t=7400s

He's not always right about everything but his incites are still very interesting. I learned a lot.
DBFZ: Buu/Nappa/Gotenks // SFV: Birdie/Abigail // KoF14: Chang/Antonov/Dinosaur
UK // PSN: SygBoss

User Info: CheaterMcCheat

CheaterMcCheat
4 weeks ago#9
What was his reasoning on stream for putting the Kahns in A?

User Info: icelos

icelos
4 weeks ago#10
Huh, his Skarlet mini showcase is actually an eye opener for me
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Anyone seen Sonicfox latest tier list?
  • Topic Archived