• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Exactly how many chests are in the krypt?

User Info: R V D 420

R V D 420
3 weeks ago#11
Where is the fire thing needed to open that flaming chest in the Warrior Shrine located?
Jeez, having Melfina drooling all over your nuts has really affected you, hasn't it Shade. - Tealmarie

User Info: El Marsh

El Marsh
3 weeks ago#12
Kombat Kard info gets really f***y

According to my Kard, I've only performed 70 brutalities, this despite me getting the 100 brutality trophy a couple of weeks ago

Character usage seems well tracked but the finisher tracker is off. Perhaps the open chest tracker is too.
http://i.imgur.com/0APl48O.gifv

User Info: Kmac

Kmac
3 weeks ago#13
R V D 420 posted...
Where is the fire thing needed to open that flaming chest in the Warrior Shrine located?

The scorpion/Sub-Zero statue is holding it. You have to put on kenshi's blindfold to see it. Took me forever to find that myself.

User Info: ziltama

ziltama
3 weeks ago#14
I just refilled 582 chests (583 if I did 10k souls chest again).

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
3 weeks ago#15
Okay so, it seems like the kombat kard chest counter does NOT count the soul chests. This makes a lot more sense now. It only seems to count normal koin chests, hidden chests, flaming chests and shao kahn chests.

Going off my earlier counts though that still totals 485 (and that's not counting the 25 head chests), and I'm sitting on exactly 450 opened according to my stats so I have no idea where those 35 unaccounted chests are.

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
3 weeks ago#16
I'm also still missing a lot of brutalities, intros and taunts, far more than I would have expected to be missing after opening every chest.

User Info: R V D 420

R V D 420
3 weeks ago#17
Kmac posted...
R V D 420 posted...

The scorpion/Sub-Zero statue is holding it. You have to put on kenshi's blindfold to see it. Took me forever to find that myself.

Oh thank you. It was driving me crazy cause I was thinking I had missed it
Jeez, having Melfina drooling all over your nuts has really affected you, hasn't it Shade. - Tealmarie

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
3 weeks ago#18
Kmac posted...
R V D 420 posted...

Jeeeeeeesus CHRIST. Thank you. It's been driving me mad not being able to find it. I rarely use the blindfold anyway.

I also never thought to YouTube it...>.>

But thanks again. =D
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

User Info: ziltama

ziltama
3 weeks ago#19
The reddit map is missing one hidden chest. Just noticed it in the original start area. There’s 2 hidden chests there and not just one.

User Info: StrykeBlayde

StrykeBlayde
3 weeks ago#20
ziltama posted...
The reddit map is missing one hidden chest. Just noticed it in the original start area. There’s 2 hidden chests there and not just one.

Believe it's also missing a hidden chest in Goro's Dining Hall, if it's the same map I'm thinking of.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4049871/
https://dbz.space/box/12973
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Exactly how many chests are in the krypt?
  • Topic Archived