• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. God I hope scorpion gets nerfed

User Info: Jaded_Dragon

Jaded_Dragon
1 month ago#91
Like I said, you're arguing just to argue. you even agreed with me when you said "he's a top tier character" earlier, which was the original purpose of my post, not "omg he's broken beyond belief". I've faced actual broken characters before, and Scorpion is almost child's play compared to that but in context of this game he breaks way too many rules. Counterplay doesnt mean s*** if the reward is still heavily in someone's else favor, same thing with fatal blows. Continue seething over dumb s*** for 15 more years on gfaqs you feeble minded baboon.

Great, if you body them, then why are you crying on this topic If you body them then why aren't you giving tips on how to beat Scorp players? You struck a nerve with me because instead of coming on here and spreading knowledge to fellow players deal with the matchup, you list all the things that make Scorp good in a topic about "God I hope they nerf Scorp". So from that I am left with two conclusions. 1) You don't know how to play against Scorp despite me and many others offering advice. 2) You want all of things nerfed because they make Scorpion too good and you don't want to learn the match up. Or apparently 3) You know the match up, you beat all the scorpions, but you still said "nah" to actually helping out the playerbase with knowledge.

Sweet. In any of the 3 scenarios you are a joke.

You struck a nerve because you bring absolutely zero value (factual) to this conversation or board. I told you Scorp is not my main, yet you assumed it was for some reason, I've never downplayed him, I outright said he's top tier, but also that he's beatable and have offered tips on how to do it.

Your response to those things was to tell me to keep playing with my nonexistent handicapped brother, because that's the best you could come up with I guess.

How about I'll just keep playing the game and you stay free? Good? Good.
~ Not changing this until the Madden Franchise has a decent running game!
Started 8/24/2009 --- http://suchanerdpod.podomatic.com/

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
1 month ago#92
Jaded_Dragon posted...
How about I'll just keep playing the game and you stay free? Good? Good.

Sounds good. I love being a free lost to most people who play (including yourself) Also you can admit a character is top tier and still down play their strength/absurdity btw. that's what you've been doing this entire time... just saying.

And you right, I haven't helped anyone in this topic fight Scorpion, and I don't care either. I don't owe anyone s***, but I have helped players with the game overall a few times already off my own intuition. If that's why you're so hostile, then it's pretty silly. Holding someone accountable because they aren't saint like you is some 019er s*** lmao
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest

User Info: Damone

Damone
1 month ago#93
@Jaded_Dragon
WTF? Again?! You just said up top that I admitted he's top tier, as I always have. How the f*** am I downplaying a character when I openly say he's top tier and very good? I don't f***ing play Scorpion lol. That's what this whole thing was about on my end, me offering advice on how to beat him. Somehow out of that you got I'm a Scorpion main lol.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/77692771?page=1

As a Scorpion player, I keep telling people how to beat him and no one listens, so.... *shrug* If you are still losing to teleport spam, IDK what to tell you. It's -20 regular and -14 EX. That's an eternity in a fighting game. Block and punish.

As a Scorpion player

https://media.giphy.com/media/1pglncHJdc2mk/giphy.gif

User Info: Mr_Briches

Mr_Briches
1 month ago#94
Damone posted...
@Jaded_Dragon
WTF? Again?! You just said up top that I admitted he's top tier, as I always have. How the f*** am I downplaying a character when I openly say he's top tier and very good? I don't f***ing play Scorpion lol. That's what this whole thing was about on my end, me offering advice on how to beat him. Somehow out of that you got I'm a Scorpion main lol.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/77692771?page=1

As a Scorpion player, I keep telling people how to beat him and no one listens, so.... *shrug* If you are still losing to teleport spam, IDK what to tell you. It's -20 regular and -14 EX. That's an eternity in a fighting game. Block and punish.

As a Scorpion player

https://media.giphy.com/media/1pglncHJdc2mk/giphy.gif

dang. you done been caught @Jaded_Dragon
silently screaming

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
1 month ago#95
also one last thing, me listing all his strengths isn't me asking for all his s*** to get nerfed either. If you actually saw me post before on this board, you would see I think only his teleport needs to get nerfed to balance him out. You're whole argument is built of delusion, strawman, and illitera-Damone posted...

O... yeah I'll take my leave now.
No such thing as world peace... only Ron Artest

User Info: Damone

Damone
1 month ago#96
The lengths Scorpion players will go. This man out here lying about who he plays when its obvious to everybody here considering he comes to Scopion's defense whenever he's mentioned. This s*** is hilarious.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
1 month ago#97
Scorpion players just scared they'll lose their easy wins and will actually have to put in effort.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 month ago#98
Exposed
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. God I hope scorpion gets nerfed
  • Topic Archived