• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. God I hope scorpion gets nerfed

User Info: Mr_Briches

Mr_Briches
4 weeks ago#1
not even because i can't beat him. just sick of fighting scorpions online. its getting old. they need to make him a little less scrub friendly... increase some of his start up and recovery frames
silently screaming

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#2
Scorpion is the poster boy, so he’s obviously going to be accessible to the masses.

They don’t have the pristine taste of Frost players
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
4 weeks ago#3
Just make his teleport more punishable.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

Mr_Briches
4 weeks ago#4
Pootbird posted...
Scorpion is the poster boy, so he’s obviously going to be accessible to the masses.

he's always been the poster boy yet this is the first game where he's been top tier and easy to play. Scorpion was never a nuisance before. they definitely gave him the biggest buff of his MK career
silently screaming

User Info: Benify

Benify
4 weeks ago#5
I'll take MK11 Scorpion over Inferno Scorpion any day of the week.
If you want to see how good I am at fighting games, look no further: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC43HRaezkONAVqgzXaxE4bQ

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#6
Mr_Briches posted...
Pootbird posted...

he's always been the poster boy yet this is the first game where he's been top tier and easy to play. Scorpion was never a nuisance before. they definitely gave him the biggest buff of his MK career

I don’t think there’s a specific agenda behind him being top tier, but yes this is probably his best launch state.

In MKX his Hellfire and Ninjutsu variation were also top tier by the end.

User Info: Nighthound101

Nighthound101
4 weeks ago#7
Mr_Briches posted...
Pootbird posted...

He’s not top tier. He’s super predictable. Can’t remember the last time I lost to a Scorpion player honestly. He was better in MKX IMO.

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#8
Nighthound101 posted...
He’s not top tier.

https://i.imgtc.ws/HnHQAEm.jpg

Mr_Briches
4 weeks ago#9
Nighthound101 posted...
Mr_Briches posted...
Pootbird posted...

He’s not top tier. He’s super predictable. Can’t remember the last time I lost to a Scorpion player honestly. He was better in MKX IMO.

it's okay to be wrong.
silently screaming

User Info: Jaded_Dragon

Jaded_Dragon
4 weeks ago#10
Even when Scorpion is bad, you're going to see a lot of Scorpions online.

It's been this way since Deception, nerfing isn't going to do anything.

DeusMortem posted...
Just make his teleport more punishable.

How is -20 not punishable?
~ Not changing this until the Madden Franchise has a decent running game!
Started 8/24/2009 --- http://suchanerdpod.podomatic.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. God I hope scorpion gets nerfed
  • Topic Archived