You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. So I have to pay $5.99 to complete the Krypt...

User Info: TheeJGupton

TheeJGupton
6 days ago#1
After hours of grinding for the heads I prepare myself to open the final Krypt area only to find out I need Shao Kahn's head as well. I literally just got over the bad taste the grind left on me only for the game to shove more crap down my throat.

I have no interest in playing him so I'm not gonna buy him. Plus I hear he's pretty lackluster & needs a buff...Which is a bad sign for a PAID character. And seeing how Goro in MKX was a letdown it doesn't surprise me.

So once again, game fighting mechanics 10/10. Game progression BS/10
GT: JGupton08 PSN: TheeJGupton
"Im just a man livin life, tryna live it right"

User Info: MGO_FOXHOUNDED

MGO_FOXHOUNDED
6 days ago#2
TheeJGupton posted...
After hours of grinding for the heads I prepare myself to open the final Krypt area only to find out I need Shao Kahn's head as well. I literally just got over the bad taste the grind left on me only for the game to shove more crap down my throat.

I have no interest in playing him so I'm not gonna buy him. Plus I hear he's pretty lackluster & needs a buff...Which is a bad sign for a PAID character. And seeing how Goro in MKX was a letdown it doesn't surprise me.

You have to kill him with a fatality/brutality, not play as them.
https://i.imgtc.com/YIhO6Rh.jpg

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
6 days ago#3
MGO_FOXHOUNDED posted...
TheeJGupton posted...

I hear he doesn't show up unless you buy him.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

TheeJGupton
6 days ago#4
ssjmatthew posted...
MGO_FOXHOUNDED posted...
TheeJGupton posted...

I hear he doesn't show up unless you buy him.

Exactly. If he was at least fightable without buying him I wouldn't complain. But I've done 100+ towers. Haven't seen him appear once.
(message deleted)

User Info: Thousandlegs01

Thousandlegs01
6 days ago#6
If only you’d done the glitch before they patched it lol
"Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2000 of something"

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
6 days ago#7
I don’t see how needing buffs is a bad sign for a paid character. The DLC in X pretty much needed nerfs when they where released and they got them. Shao Kahn can be fixed too.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
6 days ago#8
Thousandlegs01 posted...
If only you’d done the glitch before they patched it
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

TheeJGupton
6 days ago#9
Thousandlegs01 posted...
If only you’d done the glitch before they patched it lol

Man every time I look up krypt tips I see that pre-patch glitch video lol. I'm usually not the one to hate, but everyone who did that glitch can kiss my a** because I'm jealous haha.

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
6 days ago#10
Quit out of ToT/KT and re-enter until you get a lot of Shao's and then Fat/Brut him.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. So I have to pay $5.99 to complete the Krypt...