• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
4 months ago#91
KSoulLord posted...
We still don't know where to get the fourth and final intro animations of each character. They're all stated they can be found in the Krypt, but we're not sure where.

Shang Tsungs throne room. You have to impale 10 heads or all 25 and it opens and the rest are in that room in chests for 25k
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: KSoulLord

KSoulLord
4 months ago#92
Jrain213 posted...
KSoulLord posted...
We still don't know where to get the fourth and final intro animations of each character. They're all stated they can be found in the Krypt, but we're not sure where.

Shang Tsungs throne room. You have to impale 10 heads or all 25 and it opens and the rest are in that room in chests for 25k

Hope you're right. Thank you.
Keyblade Soul Lord - Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/2UVBCkx
Most Wanted Characters for Smash Ultimate: Sora, Shantae, Rex & Pyra/Mythra

User Info: OneInchPoke

OneInchPoke
4 months ago#93
I just got Jacqui's chest in the Dead Woods, coordinates 8004, -4928. Are there multiple chests?
"You did your best and that what counts."

Jrain213
4 months ago#94
OneInchPoke posted...
I just got Jacqui's chest in the Dead Woods, coordinates 8004, -4928. Are there multiple chests?

What’s her brutality? Or the name at least. And no I believe there are only 25 show Kahn chests one for each character
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: OneInchPoke

OneInchPoke
4 months ago#95
Jrain213 posted...
OneInchPoke posted...

What’s her brutality? Or the name at least. And no I believe there are only 25 show Kahn chests one for each character

'Damn it' was the name and the skin it came with was one of those dress skins she have. Not sure what's going to happen now since there was only one heart chest stated in the topic.
"You did your best and that what counts."

Jrain213
4 months ago#96
OneInchPoke posted...
Jrain213 posted...
OneInchPoke posted...

'Damn it' was the name and the skin it came with was one of those dress skins she have. Not sure what's going to happen now since there was only one heart chest stated in the topic.

Other brutalities are unlocked randomly in the krypt and towers of time. Also stage 2 of character towers rewards a brutality as well
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: Zerodegreez

Zerodegreez
4 months ago#97
Anyone know if Boss Fights count towards 50 Fatalities on Head Spike? It's only one round so I'm worried it didn't count.

My Noob AI Bot must have fought and done a Fatality on Sub-Zero 30times plus last night. Not including the several other times he's fought him. Now 10 times in a 3 character Tower today.

Shouldn't be far from that 50 by now...unless the boss fight didn't count...

Jrain213
4 months ago#98
Zerodegreez posted...
Anyone know if Boss Fights count towards 50 Fatalities on Head Spike? It's only one round so I'm worried it didn't count.

My Noob AI Bot must have fought and done a Fatality on Sub-Zero 30times plus last night. Not including the several other times he's fought him. Now 10 times in a 3 character Tower today.

They count. Trust me I feel I’m at 50 with most characters and I’m like f*** it lol then it pops next time or two I fight them
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: Zerodegreez

Zerodegreez
4 months ago#99
Jrain213 posted...
Zerodegreez posted...

They count. Trust me I feel I’m at 50 with most characters and I’m like f*** it lol then it pops next time or two I fight them

Cheers Good to know. I'm feeling like that right now lol

I'll try a few more runs then.

User Info: Tessen18

Tessen18
4 months ago#100
Syggys posted...
Choppa675 posted...
FairyDragon29 posted...
How do I get the Dragon Amulet?

While I have yet to get it, I can't give you a proper answer, but you'll likely have to craft it.

Nope. First you need to get kronika's amulet from the naknadan shrine by paying 1000 koins (the minimum amount). Then you need to put the amulet in the broken statue of Raiden to get his staff. Then you need to go to Goro's dining hall and unlock the skeleton key door the top right (the one with the rotating axe traps behind it.) Go through there, go left, and use Raiden's staff on the door. The next room has a 20k koin chest with the dragon amulet in it. Hope I remembered that all correctly lol.

Tessen18 posted...
Where exactly is the chamber of suffering? I'm trying to unlock Skarlet's but I can't seem to find the area.

In the jails to the south east of Goro's lair there's a door on the far east side of the room that requires a skeleton key

Found it. Thank you.
Spider-Man is my hero.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)
  • Topic Closed