• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)

User Info: Zerodegreez

Zerodegreez
4 months ago#41
Aw crap, I just spent the last hour doing brutalities on Sub-Zero via the P2 Controller. Ah well, got an extra100 hearts out of it. I'll try the AI Endless later.

50 more hearts and I'll get the Scorpion chest.

The Head I guess will take some time...
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 months ago#42
I f***ing love you.
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 months ago#43
I’m curious. Can these specific chests be refilled using Kronika’s rewind?
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: windice93

windice93
4 months ago#44
Nice. Thanks bro

User Info: Zerodegreez

Zerodegreez
4 months ago#45
Pootbird posted...
I’m curious. Can these specific chests be refilled using Kronika’s rewind?

No. Tried the second I opened the chest. Nothing. It remained opened.

User Info: Crimson_Alias

Crimson_Alias
4 months ago#46
Ludacris01 posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...
Oh god....fifty brutalities on a single character JUST to get the head for krypt?

Boon needs to have a damn fatality performed on him for the krap he pulled with MK11

The entire NRS needs a cleansing after the crap they pulled with this game.
Not changing this sig until they bring Tag Mode back to Mortal Kombat. - started 21/01/2019

Crimson_Alias
4 months ago#47
Zerodegreez posted...
Aw crap, I just spent the last hour doing brutalities on Sub-Zero via the P2 Controller. Ah well, got an extra100 hearts out of it. I'll try the AI Endless later.

So wait, to get the character heads, do you have to do 50 Fatalities/Brutalities while using that character or do you have to do it against them?
Not changing this sig until they bring Tag Mode back to Mortal Kombat. - started 21/01/2019

User Info: Thousandlegs01

Thousandlegs01
4 months ago#48
Crimson_Alias posted...
Zerodegreez posted...

So wait, to get the character heads, do you have to do 50 Fatalities/Brutalities while using that character or do you have to do it against them?

You have to do the fatality/brutality to that character eg I want the scorpion one I have to do fatalities/brutalities to scorpion
"Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2000 of something"

Crimson_Alias
4 months ago#49
Thousandlegs01 posted...
Crimson_Alias posted...
Zerodegreez posted...

You have to do the fatality/brutality to that character eg I want the scorpion one I have to do fatalities/brutalities to scorpion

But it only works if you do it in towers? So then this is going to take a long time...

User Info: Thousandlegs01

Thousandlegs01
4 months ago#50
Yes it only works in towers but the thing is your meant to take your time with these things not get everything in an hour
"Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2000 of something"
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)
  • Topic Closed