• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 months ago#31
Jrain213 posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...
Oh god....fifty brutalities on a single character JUST to get the head for krypt?

I think it’s both fatalities and brutalities that can work with it

and all must be done in the Tower only

LMFAO who came up with this

Yeah but I bet most will just come naturally by playing the towers. I know I’ve finished 95% of my opponents while playing

why would I wanna waste time playing towers all day when I could be playing actual people online

whoever kame up with this system needs to be beaten mercilessly
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)
(message deleted)

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
4 months ago#33
Ludacris01 posted...
McDude_ posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...
Oh god....fifty brutalities on a single character JUST to get the head for krypt?

Some guy who got all of the heads said he just let his AI run Endless Towers all day.

I'll probably end up doing this too. Just have the game running while I'm at wok with my turbo kontroller.

Only thing though - I won't know if my kharacter will last as long as the Injustice 2 AI did. That thing pretty much went on infinitely once you had the right Epic Gear

What’s a turbo controller? Lol I wish you didn’t have to press x after every damn fight with the AI
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: kevannihilator

kevannihilator
4 months ago#34
Jrain213 posted...
kevannihilator posted...
McDude_ posted...
So I guess you can also acquire the head of any fighter you perform 50 fatalities on. You can then take that head to the part of The Krypt with all the fighter's statues. Along the back wall there are these portraits of each fighter with a spike and a chest in front of it. Put the head of the fighter you got on that spike, and the chest will open.

Inside each chest is gear for that specific fighter, and putting the heads down also unlocks another area: Shang Tsung's Throne Room.

I've down more than 50 fatalities with Kitana. Her head is still locked....?

Gotta be in towers. Any tower. Klassic, endless, towers of time. Can’t be local or online

Yup, pretty sure I have 100 fatalities just in Towers of Time. Atleast 50 are hers.

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
4 months ago#35
Ludacris01 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...

Yeah but I bet most will just come naturally by playing the towers. I know I’ve finished 95% of my opponents while playing

why would I wanna waste time playing towers all day when I could be playing actual people online

Then play online only? Majority of people don’t play online anyway bud
Kung Lao fan for life

Ludacris01
4 months ago#36
kevannihilator posted...
Jrain213 posted...
kevannihilator posted...
McDude_ posted...
So I guess you can also acquire the head of any fighter you perform 50 fatalities on. You can then take that head to the part of The Krypt with all the fighter's statues. Along the back wall there are these portraits of each fighter with a spike and a chest in front of it. Put the head of the fighter you got on that spike, and the chest will open.

Inside each chest is gear for that specific fighter, and putting the heads down also unlocks another area: Shang Tsung's Throne Room.

I've down more than 50 fatalities with Kitana. Her head is still locked....?

Gotta be in towers. Any tower. Klassic, endless, towers of time. Can’t be local or online

Yup, pretty sure I have 100 fatalities just in Towers of Time. Atleast 50 are hers.

No, you need to perform 50 fatalities ON Kitana

that means you need to fight Kitana as an AI opponent and do a fatality/brutality on the AI 50 times.

Ludacris01
4 months ago#37
Jrain213 posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...

Then play online only? Majority of people don’t play online anyway bud

I want the kostumes and outros

User Info: kevannihilator

kevannihilator
4 months ago#38
McDude_ posted...
It's not with the character. It's to the character. In other words, you need to perform a Fatality on Kitana 50 times. I'm also not sure if this important, but the guy who got the heads said he did it using Endless Towers, so I'm not sure if it HAS to be in a tower, or if you can just do single matches.

This would make alot more sense seeing as the heads are dead.

Ludacris01
4 months ago#39
@kevannihilator A Kitana tower just opened up with her as the final boss. It will be open for 3 hours

You can keep fighting her boss on the non-brutal difficulty over and over to rack up the necessary fatalities needed for her head.

User Info: guerrillakidney

guerrillakidney
4 months ago#40
I sure hope it counts across all towers.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)
  • Topic Closed