• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
4 months ago#21
This seems okay to sticky, at least until someone puts the info in a walkthrough.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 months ago#22
Cassie_Cage posted...
Oh god....fifty brutalities on a single character JUST to get the head for krypt?

Boon needs to have a damn fatality performed on him for the krap he pulled with MK11
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: Cassie_Cage

Cassie_Cage
4 months ago#23
Shotgunnova posted...
This seems okay to sticky, at least until someone puts the info in a walkthrough.

Thanks @Shotgunnova ! It’ll be helpful!
Official Cassie Cage of the Mortal Kombat 11 Boards

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
4 months ago#24
Cassie_Cage posted...
Oh god....fifty brutalities on a single character JUST to get the head for krypt?

I think it’s both fatalities and brutalities that can work with it
Kung Lao fan for life

Ludacris01
4 months ago#25
Jrain213 posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...

and all must be done in the Tower only

LMFAO who came up with this

Jrain213
4 months ago#26
Ludacris01 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...

and all must be done in the Tower only

LMFAO who came up with this

Yeah but I bet most will just come naturally by playing the towers. I know I’ve finished 95% of my opponents while playing
Kung Lao fan for life
(message deleted)

User Info: kevannihilator

kevannihilator
4 months ago#28
McDude_ posted...
So I guess you can also acquire the head of any fighter you perform 50 fatalities on. You can then take that head to the part of The Krypt with all the fighter's statues. Along the back wall there are these portraits of each fighter with a spike and a chest in front of it. Put the head of the fighter you got on that spike, and the chest will open.

Inside each chest is gear for that specific fighter, and putting the heads down also unlocks another area: Shang Tsung's Throne Room.

I've down more than 50 fatalities with Kitana. Her head is still locked....?

Jrain213
4 months ago#29
kevannihilator posted...
McDude_ posted...
So I guess you can also acquire the head of any fighter you perform 50 fatalities on. You can then take that head to the part of The Krypt with all the fighter's statues. Along the back wall there are these portraits of each fighter with a spike and a chest in front of it. Put the head of the fighter you got on that spike, and the chest will open.

Inside each chest is gear for that specific fighter, and putting the heads down also unlocks another area: Shang Tsung's Throne Room.

I've down more than 50 fatalities with Kitana. Her head is still locked....?

Gotta be in towers. Any tower. Klassic, endless, towers of time. Can’t be local or online
Kung Lao fan for life

Ludacris01
4 months ago#30
McDude_ posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...

Some guy who got all of the heads said he just let his AI run Endless Towers all day.

I'll probably end up doing this too. Just have the game running while I'm at work with my turbo kontroller.

Only thing though - I won't know if my kharacter will last as long as the Injustice 2 AI did. That thing pretty much went on infinitely once you had the right Epic Gear
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)
  • Topic Closed