• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)
(message deleted)

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
4 months ago#12
McDude_ posted...
So I guess you can also acquire the head of any fighter you perform 50 fatalities on. You can then take that head to the part of The Krypt with all the fighter's statues. Along the back wall there are these portraits of each fighter with a spike and a chest in front of it. Put the head of the fighter you got on that spike, and the chest will open.

Inside each chest is gear for that specific fighter, and putting the heads down also unlocks another area: Shang Tsung's Throne Room.

Thanks. I guess I'll be busy with digital decapitation this weekend. Heads will roll.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 months ago#13
So there's the kharacter heads thing, as well as a Shao Kahn chest for each kharacter. This means there are 2 kharacter specific chests in the Krypt for everyone.

Good information to know. Sticky requested.
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
4 months ago#14
Ludacris01 posted...
Sticky requested.

Good idea.

User Info: Zerodegreez

Zerodegreez
4 months ago#15
Nice work!

Took the risk for Sub-Zero in the Armoury and can confirm it works!

Here's a Video:

https://youtu.be/aFwYodnS-Mk

Ludacris01
4 months ago#16
Zerodegreez posted...
Nice work!

Took the risk for Sub-Zero in the Armoury and can confirm it works!

Here's a Video:

https://youtu.be/aFwYodnS-Mk

Crap, the Outros aren't included in these chests? That sucks

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
4 months ago#17
I hope for that skull kabob thing it works with both fatalities and brutalities a combo because I’ve done a lot of brutalities and fatalities to Kano in the towers but I need an assload of brutalities for Kung Lao to unlock the final tower in his character tower lol
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
4 months ago#18
Where do you get the Intro/Outro's?
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

Ludacris01
4 months ago#19
Aeramis posted...
Where do you get the Intro/Outro's?

Intros - Towers

Outros - one can be received in the Krypt using the severed head chests (perform 50 brutalities/fatalities on a specific kharacter to get their head as an item to use in the Krypt.

Supposedly another outro can be obtained in the Towers.

No idea about the third one though. It says it's also in the Krypt, but many people have opened tons of chests and haven't received a single outro.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Cassie_Cage

Cassie_Cage
4 months ago#20
Oh god....fifty brutalities on a single character JUST to get the head for krypt?
Official Cassie Cage of the Mortal Kombat 11 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Location Of All Heart Chests (Character Specific)
  • Topic Closed