• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Complete List of Fatalities

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
2 months ago#81
theimortal2 posted...
i want to know how to execute a simple fatality. like for frost. it just says hold down r2 and x or o. i've tried both and it never works no matter how close or far away i am from an enemy.

do you have easy fatality tokens? these are necessary to perform easy fatalities.
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)

User Info: dragoonmike

dragoonmike
1 month ago#82
have not play a mortal kombat game in years but from tc's first post I can safely say they have dumbed down the combat because the fatalities used to use a lot more buttons then what tc posted

User Info: Fouse69

Fouse69
1 month ago#83
dragoonmike posted...
have not play a mortal kombat game in years but from tc's first post I can safely say they have dumbed down the combat because the fatalities used to use a lot more buttons then what tc posted

Bwahhhh hahahahaha’ !!

Get the f*** out’ ....
Good.... bad...... I'm the guy with the gun.

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
1 month ago#84
Fatalities have never more than more than 3-4 buttons wtf? MAYBE 5.

MK3 Brutalities were crazy hard for me to pull off though.

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
4 weeks ago#85
Nightwolf:
War Ritual (Close): B, F, B, F+2
Komo-tose (Close): D, D, D+4
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)
(message deleted)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
17 hours ago#87
Based on time stamps, post #25 was modded and not self deleted. It was made on 8/25/2019 7:08AM Pacific time.

Who posted and what happened?
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Complete List of Fatalities
  • Post New Message