• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Complete List of Fatalities

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
4 months ago#51
Sendrin posted...
drewrman posted...
Sendrin posted...
USF posted...
Sendrin posted...
Don't know why dont use playstation controls seeing this is on the ps4 thread. Even people using xbox would know what buttons to press if using playstation controls.

Are numbers so hard for people to read or something?

To some people yes. When I first saw number controls is was a nightmare trying to use them. When following the list I was always messing up the commands. I'm used to it now, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there like me. Point is though, this is on the playstation forums, so why use numbers instead of playstation buttons? That's all I'm asking.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/77660617/920932600
Thanks for that, but I did see that on the last page. I was just curious to know why you used numbers instead of playstation controls when your started this topic.

because this board isn't only visited by ps4 owners, and the numbers system has been in use across platforms since mkx.
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
4 months ago#52
Thanks, this will be very useful since I have yet to unlock most fatalities. Btw... Is there a list of all brutalities anywhere too?
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: Towd

Towd
4 months ago#53
Thanks for the list OP. They really should have thought more about the input for Sub-Zero's Frozen in Time Fatality, if you have the Creeping Ice special move in your move list you have to be careful with your input in case you get that move instead of the fatality.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: devilslain

devilslain
4 months ago#54
Towd posted...
Thanks for the list OP. They really should have thought more about the input for Sub-Zero's Frozen in Time Fatality, if you have the Creeping Ice special move in your move list you have to be careful with your input in case you get that move instead of the fatality.

So thatz why its not working for me thanks for that man. U just answered a question i was just about to post b4 looking here.
Groovy

User Info: USF

USF
4 months ago#55
Towd posted...

You just have to input the commands slower than usual for the Fatality.
Currently Playing: Stuff.

User Info: Mkmaster2400

Mkmaster2400
4 months ago#56
back blown out is actually b, f, d, d, 1, and I think a few others are wrong.

User Info: USF

USF
4 months ago#57
Mkmaster2400 posted...

Back Blown Out is actually correct, it's Triangle not Square. All of these have been tested and confirmed by myself before I posted them on TYM before launch. So unless drewrman actually changed some numbers when copy/pasting then all of these should be right.
Currently Playing: Stuff.
(edited 4 months ago)

Mkmaster2400
4 months ago#58
can anyone get for the kollection to work? doesn't work at all for me.

Mkmaster2400
4 months ago#59
USF posted...
Mkmaster2400 posted...

Back Blown Out is actually correct, it's Triangle not Square. All of these have been tested and confirmed by myself before I posted them on TYM before launch. So unless drewrman actually changed some numbers when copy/pasting then all of these should be right.

I'm on the switch, so it might be a problem with that, but b, f, d, d, 1 works here.

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
4 months ago#60
It's just too bad the Fatalities don't unlock after doing them like in the previous two games.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!! 'B-|
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Complete List of Fatalities
  • Post New Message