• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Complete List of Fatalities

User Info: Sendrin

Sendrin
4 months ago#41
Don't know why dont use playstation controls seeing this is on the ps4 thread. Even people using xbox would know what buttons to press if using playstation controls.
"Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."

User Info: USF

USF
4 months ago#42
Sendrin posted...
Don't know why dont use playstation controls seeing this is on the ps4 thread. Even people using xbox would know what buttons to press if using playstation controls.

Are numbers so hard for people to read or something?
Currently Playing: Stuff.

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
4 months ago#43
Jrain213 posted...
YakuzaElite posted...
We need a brutalities page also and how to initiate them

Foreal because some are backwards are just don’t work. I still can’t do the Kollector brutality you start with

Considering most brutalities are locked behind the randomized Krypt, it will be a while before someone has all of them
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Now Playing: Dead by Daylight, MtG: Arena, 20xx, SSBU

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
4 months ago#44
YakuzaElite posted...

i will try to write a comprehensive finishers faq (as i've done for mkx), but that will take some (possibly a lot of) time.
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
4 months ago#45
Alpha218 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
YakuzaElite posted...

Foreal because some are backwards are just don’t work. I still can’t do the Kollector brutality you start with

Considering most brutalities are locked behind the randomized Krypt, it will be a while before someone has all of them

You start with this brutality lol I said that it’s his throw brutality
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: Rostking

Rostking
4 months ago#46
Jrain213 posted...
Alpha218 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
YakuzaElite posted...

You`re not alone, can`t do that one either or Raidens Elder Storm Strike once i unlocked it. Some of them are just not working they way the move list tells you on how to perform them.

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
4 months ago#47
Rostking posted...
Jrain213 posted...
Alpha218 posted...
Jrain213 posted...
YakuzaElite posted...

You`re not alone, can`t do that one either or Raidens Elder Storm Strike once i unlocked it. Some of them are just not working they way the move list tells you on how to perform them.

Yeah some are backwards, like noobs default throw brutality
Kung Lao fan for life

Sendrin
4 months ago#48
USF posted...
Sendrin posted...

To some people yes. When I first saw number controls is was a nightmare trying to use them. When following the list I was always messing up the commands. I'm used to it now, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there like me. Point is though, this is on the playstation forums, so why use numbers instead of playstation buttons? That's all I'm asking.
"Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
4 months ago#49
Sendrin posted...
USF posted...
Sendrin posted...

To some people yes. When I first saw number controls is was a nightmare trying to use them. When following the list I was always messing up the commands. I'm used to it now, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there like me. Point is though, this is on the playstation forums, so why use numbers instead of playstation buttons? That's all I'm asking.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/77660617/920932600
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)

Sendrin
4 months ago#50
drewrman posted...
Sendrin posted...
USF posted...
Sendrin posted...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/77660617/920932600
Thanks for that, but I did see that on the last page. I was just curious to know why you used numbers instead of playstation controls when your started this topic.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Complete List of Fatalities
  • Post New Message