• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Complete List of Fatalities

User Info: adv1304

adv1304
3 months ago#101
NB should make The Wu Shi Dragon Grotto stage an Stage Brutality by interacting with the sword by holding D & R1 button & possibly have the sword kill the opponent by either:

• Jamming the sword into their head
  • Cut the opponent's head clean off
  • Stab opponent in their chest & raise the sword up, slicing vertically through their torso kinda similar to MK 2011's Kratos - Blade of Olympus fatality.
Injustice 2 - Doctor Fate & Scarecrow, the doctors of savagery intros!!

adv1304
3 months ago#102
An another Stage Brutality option @ the Wu Shi Dragon Grotto stage is the current animation where you swing the sword at the opponent's face, but instead of just hitting him/her in their face - the brutality would be that the sword be lodged into the face

The saw blade at the FAR LEFT @ the Cyber Lin Kuei Assembly stage should also be a Stage Brutality where it cut the opponent in half

Injustice 2 - Doctor Fate & Scarecrow, the doctors of savagery intros!!

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
2 months ago#103
The Joker:
Party Pooper (Mid): D, F, B, 2
Pop Goes The Mortal (Mid): B, D, B, 1
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)

adv1304
2 months ago#104
Hey TC, just asking, how do you find out the list of these new fatalities & Stage Brutalities? It's something I was meant to ask a long while back.

Besides that, keep it up man! Your listings are awesome
MK11 Shang Tsung vs Sindel intro quote - "When I kill people, they stay there dead.
(edited 2 months ago)

drewrman
1 month ago#105
my mk11 finishers faq is now online: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/253573-mortal-kombat-11/faqs/78159 (shameless plug). it includes fatalities, brutalities, stage brutalities, mercy, and end of round taunts.
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)
Thank you for the list.

drewrman
1 week ago#107
Spawn:
Rest In Pieces (Mid): F, B, D, D, 3
Unchained (Mid): F, B, F, 4

User Info: PS2Gamer

PS2Gamer
1 week ago#108
Tag
~ ~ ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way ~ ~ ~
/| ~ Love would have conquered all..... ~ |\
Nice
~Yuki~
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Complete List of Fatalities
  • Post New Message