• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I hate to throw this into an already burning pile of s*** but...

User Info: RexZilla

RexZilla
1 month ago#61
Kinkyjohnfowler posted...
Hahahahahaha good one!

Purposefully missing the point because you cannot formulate an argument to the actual point raised is a trend I’m noticing on this subject.

It's because your argument has already been debunked a hundred times before to the point that it's hard to take this "MK11 double standard" nonsense seriously.

User Info: VayneSolo

VayneSolo
1 month ago#62
ZavierTheHunter posted...
https://youtu.be/xYYtnlrSIWA

GOT TO SEE THEM t******

Hey, that from Gantz right at the beginning. Gantz had great mix of gore and sex.

User Info: fireemblemomega

fireemblemomega
1 month ago#63
The Last Jedi sucked balls and they need to hope E9 will pull it back.

Solo sold worse albeit it was a movie no one wanted.

MK11 will likely underwhelm if this is the attitude. Echoes of EA saying dont like it dont buy it then whining about it.
I still can't care. Like, I suppose I could try, but like FE Echoes' writing, that would take effort.

User Info: Kinkyjohnfowler

Kinkyjohnfowler
4 weeks ago#64
RexZilla posted...
Hahahahahaha good one!

Purposefully missing the point because you cannot formulate an argument to the actual point raised is a trend I’m noticing on this subject.

It's because your argument has already been debunked a hundred times before to the point that it's hard to take this "MK11 double standard" nonsense seriously.

My argument that the female ninjas haven’t been given their classic skins where as the males have has been debunked? Could you point me where?

Saying “your argument has been debunked” doesn’t make it true, unfortunately.

User Info: Kinkyjohnfowler

Kinkyjohnfowler
4 weeks ago#65
Richardthe3rd posted...
RexZilla posted...
If you want to pretend the new art direction (which strangely doesn’t apply to men) has nothing to do with the identity politics and the petty battles we’ve all been forced to endure for the last half decade then that’s your prerogative.

I was not aware of that. Now I have to spend every day until the game's release dreading what Baraka will look like in a g-string.

Hahahahahaha good one!

Is it that we cant formulate it or that the argument is just silly baby nonsense?

Deffinitely the former. I’ll try and make it easier for you.

If Scorpion and Sub Zero weren’t given skins based on their classic Ninja outfits because they were suddenly deemed offensive, you could see why people would be annoyed, yeah?
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I hate to throw this into an already burning pile of s*** but...
  • Topic Archived