You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. How old are you?
Despite the game being M-rated, what is your actual age?

To be fair, I fully expect most people to lie about their age here, just to be funny or for some unreasonable motive. After all, who needs to admit such a thing? I figured I'd see how old people are here mentally... and I do expect a bit of toxicity because it's a thing to thrive on behind a computer.
If you think anything lasts forever, you're living in your head instead of with the rest of us.

User Info: WarpedLizzard

WarpedLizzard
3 days ago#2
Why not admit such a thing? We're annonymous.
Friend Code: 2621-3433-8023

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
3 days ago#3
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: LightningPooh

LightningPooh
3 days ago#4
"Your skin is glowing! Maybe I'll steal it in Mortal Kombat 15."
- Kiteena Kang to Scorpion, Mortal Kombat 14

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
3 days ago#5
"What you doing there goofball?"
"Against the tide, we struggle." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3nrNFVUgTg

User Info: AmyVista

AmyVista
3 days ago#6
Julia Chang <3 https://youtu.be/CBfq1QJM9ow
Mains : T7 : Claudio/Julia | SC6 : Groh/Seong Mi-na | MK11 : Cassie/Jacqui | DOA6 : Lisa/Kokoro

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
3 days ago#7
I'm in my twenties. I had some gooooood times with the PS2 and Gamebube era. I still do, but now it's surrounded by teenagers that are kids, and adults that are teenagers, so... take that for what you will.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 days ago#8
I'm legal, if that's what you were getting at.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: Crimson_Alias

Crimson_Alias
3 days ago#9
Old enough to know what death looks like.
Not changing this sig until they bring Tag Mode back to Mortal Kombat. - started 21/01/2019

User Info: ChaoticFairness

ChaoticFairness
3 days ago#10
WarpedLizzard posted...
Why not admit such a thing? We're annonymous.

Like I said; unreasonable motive. Many people can say whatever they want because of anonymity. I have no reason to believe my topic will be legit at the end of the day... I'm just curious.

TheNextAvatar4 posted...
I'm in my twenties. I had some gooooood times with the PS2 and Gamebube era. I still do, but now it's surrounded by teenagers that are kids, and adults that are teenagers, so... take that for what you will.

*nods with a furrowed brow*
If you think anything lasts forever, you're living in your head instead of with the rest of us.
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. How old are you?