• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I think NRS is making this bikini ninja s*** worse for themselves.

User Info: SUPAHJDBAYBEE

SUPAHJDBAYBEE
1 month ago#1
Here's some food for thought.

Instead of trying to say some really stupid s*** like "You wouldn't go into a fight wearing that." - as this entire game gives men and women suits that still don't look entirely right for the combat situations they're going against.

Because logically, who the f*** is going to realistically throw hands with a lightning God or a flame demon f***ing chain guy.

Or s*** like "We don't apologize! See social justice! We did this!"

How about just saying: you are trying to cater to that audience. It'll at least be honest and I think we could respect that more than the f***ery they're trying to preach now.
(message deleted)

User Info: Jrain213

Jrain213
1 month ago#3
I agree it’s a lame excuse idk why they didn’t just flat out say “it’s the direction we want to go” because that’s 100% what it is and no amount of crying is going to change it
Kung Lao fan for life

User Info: neji721

neji721
1 month ago#4
Here is a thought. Stop asking questions from developers and then burning them at the stakes. Entitled gamers are the worse. It's nearly so bad that I'm even wondering why developers even bother to communicate with gamers. We are easily talking about a 9/10 fighting game here and gamers still want to complain.

User Info: lordinfamous

lordinfamous
1 month ago#5
It doesn’t make any sense but at the same time it’s futile to try to logic on here.

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 month ago#6
All he basically said was "no bikinis in battle." That's it.
(message deleted)

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 month ago#8
arrownoir posted...
bnmp posted...
All he basically said was "no bikinis in battle." That's it.

He said they’re fighting for their lives, which immediately contradicts his previous lie, when the males are concerned and made him an hypocrite with an agenda.
I’d have a little respect for them if they just admitted to their obvious pandering and politics.
But no, they have to lie.

He said "no bikinis." He did not say, "because there won't be bikinis, that means we're going full on realistic."

If you are going to call people a liar, you can't lie about what they actually said.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
1 month ago#9
All they gotta say is that this is their new art direction. That's it.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: Zeero_Beat

Zeero_Beat
1 month ago#10
neji721 posted...
Here is a thought. Stop asking questions from developers and then burning them at the stakes. Entitled gamers are the worse. It's nearly so bad that I'm even wondering why developers even bother to communicate with gamers. We are easily talking about a 9/10 fighting game here and gamers still want to complain.

Lying to people and insulting ther intelligence hoping people don’t use basic critical thinking pretty much warrants being burned at the stake.
PSN ID: ZeroBeattt
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I think NRS is making this bikini ninja s*** worse for themselves.
  • Topic Archived