• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Saw the new trailer with kitana

User Info: Sysoth

Sysoth
3 weeks ago#1
Never thought i say this but the political agenda in mk11 is obvious by now.You know i waited to see how the characters would look like.But when it came to the ladies, urgh ok, what now!?

I have no idea whats going on at nrs but this smells like a pc, sjw agenda.There was skarlet.She looked okay i guess but flat chested.Next came Cassie and Jade.Their costumes are alright but nothing special either.Seems they had a boob reduction surgery.

Now my second favourite female character Kitana( first is Jade)was shown today in the new trailer.

While i'am glad she finally looks more asian i'am really disappointed in her costume.It looks very simular to Skarlets.And her chest is like super flat.I have bigger pectorals than her t***.

I'am really tired of these american companies creating female character that all have the same shape.Flat and manly.They look like thai lady boys just without the t***.

Maybe american men don't like curvey women anymore.
Or maybe it is just another game where real life political bulls*** is shoved down our throats.If we agree or not.

Not sure yet if i'am going to support this game with money.I'll wait for all characters to be revealed.

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
3 weeks ago#2
It's political. I get not wanting your stuff triggered but sexy ninjas was part of MK's identity. It's a fantasy game. Why even bring politics into it? I hope this move doesn't extend to gore and fatalities in the future but it will. And people will still defend it then.
Zelda is a freaking NINJA!!

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
3 weeks ago#3
It took you this long to figure out? Wow, your skepticism rivals Hume’s.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: Fatal

Fatal
3 weeks ago#4
Ok
Sindel and D'Vorah - Killing your faves since 2011

Sysoth
3 weeks ago#5
I don't get iRizeroth posted...
It's politucal. I get not wanting your stuff triggered but sexy ninjas was part of MK's identity. It's a fantasy game. Why even bring politics into it? I hope this move doesn't extend to gore and fatalities in the future but it will. And people will still defend it then.

I don't get it either.Everything was fine in the 90s up untill maybe 5 years ago?
Thats where mostly american and some canadian devs decided.Oh hey lets jump on the pc train to please groups that will never play any video games to begin with.Especially not games like mortal kombat.

Yeah,mortal kombat without gore would be a death sentence for the game.But that won't happen since it's an american dev.They love violence and gore.

Sysoth
3 weeks ago#6
DeusMortem posted...

Maybe i didn't want it to be true but i sure believe it now!

User Info: icelos

icelos
3 weeks ago#7
I wish there's a balance of both, kitana being sexy is not that offensive imho, it wasn't tasteless. I like the overt femme fatale look she used to have
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
3 weeks ago#8
Sysoth posted...
It's politucal. I get not wanting your stuff triggered but sexy ninjas was part of MK's identity. It's a fantasy game. Why even bring politics into it? I hope this move doesn't extend to gore and fatalities in the future but it will. And people will still defend it then.

I don't get it either.Everything was fine in the 90s up untill maybe 5 years ago?
Thats where mostly american and some canadian devs decided.Oh hey lets jump on the pc train to please groups that will never play any video games to begin with.Especially not games like mortal kombat.

Yeah,mortal kombat without gore would be a death sentence for the game.But that won't happen since it's an american dev.They love violence and gore.

I used to believe a lot of stuff about various devs including American ones but over the years, i have seen them change. Anything is possible today (remember when this used to be a positive sentence? Now it's a forewarning).
Zelda is a freaking NINJA!!

Sysoth
3 weeks ago#9
Rizeroth posted...
Sysoth posted...

I used to believe a lot of stuff about various devs including American ones but over the years, i have seen them change. Anything is possible today (remember when this used to be a positive sentence? Now it's a forewarning).

Couldn't agree more.Many games these days leave a bad taste in my mouth.From stuff like lot boxes, overpriced dlcs to terrible looking characters.Not speak of the terrible, repetitive gameplay many games have, especially the big titles(not all but enough).10 years ago i would 1-2 games a month.Now buy 2-3 a year.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
3 weeks ago#10
Sysoth posted...
DeusMortem posted...

Maybe i didn't want it to be true but i sure believe it now!

Yeah. I personally embrace the cosmetic changes as I despise sexualised design, but anyone stating that the cluster of changes as of late aren't the result of NRS's pandering to people with certain ideological beliefs is straight up lying. Most likely because they share said beliefs and refuse to admit those who don't are right on anything.

You don't need to oppose feminism and identity politics to acknowledge their grip on pop culture.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Saw the new trailer with kitana
  • Topic Archived