The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Is NRS disrespecting women by covering them up?

User Info: DanishCookies

DanishCookies
1 month ago#1
For centuries people flocked to the United states so they can have freedom

But today a disturbing trend emerges. US companies are forcing upon the society censorship and removal of freedom of expression

This is wrong

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 month ago#2
Well the female characters are not real people, so it's not like any real women have had their freedom taken. This is just a bunch of men changing their vision for how their female characters look.

That said, I do think people underestimate the enjoyment women get out of feeling sexy. Typical women in our world do a lot to make themselves look attractive.
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 month ago#3
Pootbird posted...
Well the female characters are not real people, so it's not like any real women have had their freedom taken.

That said, I do think people underestimate the enjoyment women get out of feeling sexy. Typical women in our world do a lot to make themselves look attractive.

I actually agree with pootbird. I’m not a girl but it feels nice to walk into a room and have people stare at you and be like dam. Then you wink.

User Info: Adumigan

Adumigan
1 month ago#4
Pootbird posted...
Well the female characters are not real people, so it's not like any real women have had their freedom taken. This is just a bunch of men changing their vision for how their female characters look.

They do it for themselves, these woman are in a state of war. Ofc they’d dress in what they’re wearing and not lingerie
Buy Rainbow on itunes ;)

DanishCookies
1 month ago#5
Just think real feminists in the middle east are fighting to stop the very same thing NRS is forcing upon society. Freedom to wear revealing clothes and freedom of speech and expression

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 month ago#6
Adumigan posted...
Pootbird posted...

They do it for themselves, these woman are in a state of war. Ofc they’d dress in what they’re wearing and not lingerie

We been over this. That is not even close to being true.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 month ago#7
windice93 posted...
Pootbird posted...
Well the female characters are not real people, so it's not like any real women have had their freedom taken.

I actually agree with pootbird. I’m not a girl but it feels nice to walk into a room and have people stare at you and be like dam. Then you wink.

Lol, I imagine it would feel good too. Kinda wish I was born a woman.
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

DanishCookies
1 month ago#8
Adumigan posted...
Pootbird posted...

And yet it was never an issue until ed boon became woke since he always said it's a fantasy video game

Gtfo with your apologetic bs

User Info: Adumigan

Adumigan
1 month ago#9
windice93 posted...
Adumigan posted...
Pootbird posted...

We been over this. That is not even close to being true.

What’s not true
Buy Rainbow on itunes ;)

DanishCookies
1 month ago#10
Pootbird posted...
windice93 posted...
Pootbird posted...

Lol, I imagine it would feel good too. Kinda wish I was born a woman.

Obese people are usually the ones pushing censorship because they are jealous of fit people getting all the attention.

You see it right here on these forums. They have themselves to blame they should put down the big mac and hit the gym it's for their own health not just their looks
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Is NRS disrespecting women by covering them up?
  • Topic Archived