• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Should Mileena fans and Kitana fans end this feud?

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
1 week ago#11
I was actually gonna make a similar thread earlier. Ffs if the Scorpion and Sub fans (mostly) get along I don't see why Mileena and Kitana fans can't. Do they need to make an in-game truce like Scorp and Sub did for their fanbases to stop hurling feces at each other?

User Info: SaiMaster

SaiMaster
1 week ago#12
Mileena is my all time favorite character but I gotta say though - I love Kitana too. I mean honestly, without Kitana, there would be no Mileena. That said, I need to thank Kitana since it's her blood that helped in the creation of Mileena.

But I digress, I pretty much love ANY Edenian character: Mileena (half Edenian), Kitana, Jade, Sindel, Tanya
"I'm a god now Xena, welcome to my world. Now, get ready to leave it!" Callisto - Xena: Warrior Princess

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 week ago#13
ever since Kitana has gone all EVIL EMPRESS she has been pretty cool and Mileena is always nice to her in 9 and in X intros

So current timeline Kitana is a-okay in my book. Girl actually had an awful go of it so she is very sympathetic actually. The fact in X when she notes she loves being an evil revenant is because she is no longer a victim, speak volumes of what she went through in 9

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 week ago#14
*sends invites to all Mileena and Kitana fans.*

*sets out tea and crumpets and party hats.*

*starts the music.*

"A very, merry unbirthday to us."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=msvOUUgv6m8

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#15
Kitana bullies Mileena and it makes me sad
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
The legacy of life is death.

User Info: nurblug

nurblug
1 week ago#16
But pointless feuds and gamers just go together, no use trying to stop it, might as well enjoy the salt
Official Jade of The Mortal Kombat 11 Boards

User Info: Fatal

Fatal
1 week ago#17
Pootbird posted...

Mileena literally tries to kill Kitana every chance she gets...
The Sindel scene in MK9 was epic, and nothing can change my mind!

Pootbird
1 week ago#18
Fatal posted...
Pootbird posted...

In the current timeline I remember one time they fought, and Kitana initiated it when Mileena was just trying to be friendly, even if rather deranged.

User Info: Fatal

Fatal
1 week ago#19
Pootbird posted...
Fatal posted...
Pootbird posted...

In the current timeline I remember one time they fought, and Kitana initiated it when Mileena was just trying to be friendly, even if rather deranged.

Mileena’s point if creation was to replace Kitana as Shao’s successor

I think Kitana was right to attack her, but I never played the games before MK9. How was their relationship there?
The Sindel scene in MK9 was epic, and nothing can change my mind!

Pootbird
1 week ago#20
Fatal posted...

Mileena’s point if creation was to replace Kitana as Shao’s successor

Yeah, but Mileena was literally just trying to embrace Kitana before getting attacked lol

Out of all the characters in her intros, Mileena seems pretty friendly to Kitana even if she's no doubt very jealous too.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Should Mileena fans and Kitana fans end this feud?
  • Topic Archived