• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Baraka and Mileena
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
4 weeks ago#13
ChrisObama posted...
Mileena is the biggest thot in the MK Universe. She slept with Tanya, Baraka, Reiko and somebody else I can't think of

The sig goes well with this post lol.

Or does it?
"It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh, I was called here by
HUMANS who wish to pay ME tribute" -Dracula, Symphony of the Night

User Info: Clone-Matsumoto

Clone-Matsumoto
4 weeks ago#14
If she is in game, they hide her really well, meanwhile we found everyone in the world including noob saibot.

And that interview with question about Mileena not assuring either.

Lyrica posted...
ArgoSexyMan posted...
Revelver posted...
ArgoSexyMan posted...
While I wouldn’t mind Mileena being in the game, I don’t think Baraka’s storyline has to always be related with hers.

I’d rather they just focus on Baraka’s roots as a general. I want to see him actually be the fearsome warrior and leader that he is supposed to be. Let be his own character. No more following others.

Let Mileena do her beef with Kotal. Let Baraka and his Tarkatans become their own faction.

I'm excited to see what they do with him. As soon as I saw that war flag I knew he was going in an awesome direction. Just can't help but think that NRS will include them together in some form because it'll serve to boost both of their stocks.

Yeah, the war flag is badass! If they do pair Mileena and Baraka up, I hope Baraka is the more dominant/lead in the relationship. Kinda like Liu and Kitana

I'd be okay with this.

Nope, disagree. Mileena should be dominant to the point where she wrecking shao kahn himself eventually.

50:50 partners, thats ok.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Baraka and Mileena
  • Topic Archived