• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Cassie or Sonya

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
1 month ago#1
Is there a reason to keep both Cassie AND Sonya in the roster? I think it would be better to remove one of them for DLC or something. It would be much better if this time they gave more spotlight to Jacqui or somebody entirely new.
It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

User Info: hehe101

hehe101
1 month ago#2
Sonya is iconic and Cassie beat shinnock. So move on x

User Info: MikeyPaniker

MikeyPaniker
1 month ago#3
“Why have Kitana AND Mileena?”
http://www.facebook.com/mikeyru
3DS friend code : 5026-4547-2377

Kyrylo
1 month ago#4
MikeyPaniker posted...
“Why have Kitana AND Mileena?”

because they have different moves and backgrounds? They got pretty different look as well recently. Cassie and Sonya both hand to hand fighters with military background and some similiar moves. Even their looks is so miliar now, that people are uncertain wether it's cassie or simply younger sonya.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
1 month ago#5
Considering their fighting styles are completely different, there's no reason not to have both.

Anybody that thinks that they are similar know nothing about MKX and their opinion should be mocked.

User Info: SailorAeris380

SailorAeris380
1 month ago#6
They need Sonya and Cassie as well as Sindel and Kitana so we can have mother-daughter tag team death matches! ...R-Right?

Kyrylo
1 month ago#7
Deanyzy posted...
Considering their fighting styles are completely different, there's no reason not to have both.

They aren't? Cassie has mix of sonya and Johny moves. Unless they completely rework one of them they are kinda redundant.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 month ago#8
Neither. Sonya is way too generic and Cassie is way too annoying. Gameplay-wise I vastly preferred Cassie in MKX, though. She was less about gimmicks and more about being just solid overall.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
1 month ago#9
Kyrylo posted...
Deanyzy posted...

They aren't? Cassie has mix of sonya and Johny moves. Unless they completely rework one of them they are kinda redundant.

Cassie has none of Sonya's moves at all and if you think Cassie is similar to Johnny because they share a nutpunch then you don't know what you're talking about.

User Info: skizzo

skizzo
1 month ago#10
Cassie plays like Johnny, not Sonya.

Anyway, to answer your question, Sonya.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Cassie or Sonya
  • Topic Archived