• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. What characters are actually popular besides the main 2 and Mileena

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 weeks ago#11
Cassie_Cage posted...
Plant42 posted...
No one likes MK 1-2 characters, no one likes the 3D era characters, no one likes the Kombat Kids

By your logic, no one likes anything and just f*** this game.

Also, if I didn’t like Cass as much as I do, I wouldn’t have her name as my username. So your theory is f***ed.

He's pointing out regardless of any inclusion, people b**** anyway.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: Cassie_Cage

Cassie_Cage
4 weeks ago#12
CruorComa posted...
Cassie_Cage posted...
Plant42 posted...
No one likes MK 1-2 characters, no one likes the 3D era characters, no one likes the Kombat Kids

By your logic, no one likes anything and just f*** this game.

Also, if I didn’t like Cass as much as I do, I wouldn’t have her name as my username. So your theory is f***ed.

He's pointing out regardless of any inclusion, people b**** anyway.

Good point. I didn’t think of it that way. My bad @Plant42
Official Cassie Cage of the Mortal Kombat 11 Boards

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
4 weeks ago#13
I feel like people just want most of the popular ninjas and if they're missing too many of them people get angry.

MKX was missing Smoke, Noob, Jade, Rain, Scarlet, Cyrax, and Sketor. And Triborg felt like a patch.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/

User Info: Shinbu

Shinbu
4 weeks ago#14
CruorComa posted...
The loudest of any large fanbase are always the most toxic and obnoxious. Just look, after numerous reveals of story, roster, gameplay features and customization options, how many are b****ing incessantly about trivialities like female faces or Sub-Zero's design(which is fully customizable).

They're no more representative of the wider fanbase than furries are of Sonic fans. Grant them credit accordingly.

Most are pleased with what they've seen so far.

It's not trivial it is important. If a fighter game doesn't look good it won't garner the maximum attention it can get.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. What characters are actually popular besides the main 2 and Mileena
  • Topic Archived