• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. What characters are actually popular besides the main 2 and Mileena

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 weeks ago#1
Every time they reveal a character in this series it’s like ewww they suck this is trash garbage roster wah wah wah

User Info: lewieboi91

lewieboi91
4 weeks ago#2
I’m happy with it so far tbh I just really want Reiko , Havik and Fujin and basically we have all special forces back confirmed apart from jax even kanos back man pffft

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 weeks ago#3
The loudest of any large fanbase are always the most toxic and obnoxious. Just look, after numerous reveals of story, roster, gameplay features and customization options, how many are b****ing incessantly about trivialities like female faces or Sub-Zero's design(which is fully customizable).

They're no more representative of the wider fanbase than furries are of Sonic fans. Grant them credit accordingly.

Most are pleased with what they've seen so far.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: Ben-Linus

Ben-Linus
4 weeks ago#4
Quan Chi (even appeared in MK vs DC).
We are the good guys.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 weeks ago#5
No one likes MK 1-2 characters, no one likes the 3D era characters, no one likes the Kombat Kids

User Info: ninjaman44

ninjaman44
4 weeks ago#6
Raiden's always been a staple for the series. I'd argue that he's overall one of the most important characters in the franchise. I for one am always glad to see him return even though he's not my favorite character. MK wouldn't feel complete without him.
http://media.fyre.co/q4hG2ZRSeKzHqZ3YcA8z_1156.gif http://media.giphy.com/media/BdyMLr7I1Qliw/giphy.gif https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFyU-TpWgAAkNXh.jpg

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 weeks ago#7
Plant42 posted...
No one likes MK 1-2 characters, no one likes the 3D era characters, no one likes the Kombat Kids

Don't you understand? Anyone I like is a good character by virtue of me liking them, and anyone I don't like is trash for the same reason. For the only metric that matters is my own opinion. What's not to get?
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: Mage_Lord

Mage_Lord
4 weeks ago#8
Kitana
My refine wishlist: Ninian, Eliwood, Lucius, Ursula, Jamke, Leon, Cain, Abel, Narcian and Oliver.

User Info: Cassie_Cage

Cassie_Cage
4 weeks ago#9
Plant42 posted...

By your logic, no one likes anything and just f*** this game.

Also, if I didn’t like Cass as much as I do, I wouldn’t have her name as my username. So your theory is f***ed.
Official Cassie Cage of the Mortal Kombat 11 Boards

User Info: ProofOfDivinity

ProofOfDivinity
4 weeks ago#10
From what I've gathered, everything with breasts is cool (but only if they look like a model AND are not Sheeva) and everything that is a ninja.

I just want my bad boys Shang Tsung and Goro.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. What characters are actually popular besides the main 2 and Mileena
  • Topic Archived