• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. What do the haters even mean when they say "the controls are stiff"?

User Info: Squirt007nc

Squirt007nc
4 weeks ago#21
7656198 posted...
Chr7s777 posted...
Mechani11Kong posted...
7656198 posted...
I'd kill for an MK that played more like SF.

I just can't imagine a MK that only has 3-4 hit combos max.

Pretty sure they just mean the way inputs and animations themselves work, not sf's exact combat system

Yeah this. They can have more combos or whatever, but the way inputs work is a huge turn off for me. The animations just make it way worse. I want a MK to play how the trailers make it look.

User Info: Squirt007nc

Squirt007nc
4 weeks ago#22
7656198 posted...
Animaitions + How Inputs Work = Not fluid and stiff feeling. It doesn't feel natural, intuitive, etc.

I like MK a lot but the reason I'll never take it seriously, I just play for the story/lore/features, is because I can't stand how it plays. Would probably also mess up my other fighters mentally.It's legit the only fighter for me like this too. I'd kill for an MK that played more like SF.

User Info: Frost-Bite96

Frost-Bite96
4 weeks ago#23
Squirt007nc posted...
7656198 posted...
Animaitions + How Inputs Work = Not fluid and stiff feeling. It doesn't feel natural, intuitive, etc.

I like MK a lot but the reason I'll never take it seriously, I just play for the story/lore/features, is because I can't stand how it plays. Would probably also mess up my other fighters mentally.It's legit the only fighter for me like this too. I'd kill for an MK that played more like SF.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. What do the haters even mean when they say "the controls are stiff"?
  • Topic Archived