• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mileena vs Sonya

User Info: Lyrica

Lyrica
1 week ago#11
Sonya is more important and consistent character, but I love Mileena's design, personality, and gameplay more.

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
1 week ago#12
Lyrica posted...
Sonya is more important and consistent character, but I love Mileena's design, personality, and gameplay more.

Because netherrealm are tryhards on Sonya and she doesn't work. They make little effort on Mileena, killed her off on 3 occasions and still more relevant than Sonya.
If it bleeds, we can kill it - Dutch

User Info: RAW_3_25

RAW_3_25
1 week ago#13
Sonya. Her gameplay clicks with me more.

User Info: Eraldus

Eraldus
1 week ago#14
Draw

I dislike both of them
Sonya.

Mileena has been using the tired "Kitana's clone" trope for I don't know how long, and somehow its still worked, and she has no use outside of being a lackey. What happened in the last game was actually the best thing that could have happened to her.

Sonya at least surprisingly lasted as long as she did, and then also became the BAD parent out of Cage/Sonya pairing. Interesting to say the least...
Brawl-FC-1203-8953-0974 (X40)
"Help!!! I'm being attacked by white transparent ninjas!" - pipeman

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
1 week ago#16
Eye of the Beholder posted...
Sonya.

Mileena has been using the tired "Kitana's clone" trope for I don't know how long, and somehow its still worked, and she has no use outside of being a lackey. What happened in the last game was actually the best thing that could have happened to her.

Sonya at least surprisingly lasted as long as she did, and then also became the BAD parent out of Cage/Sonya pairing. Interesting to say the least...

Only because NRS allowed it.
If it bleeds, we can kill it - Dutch

User Info: Lyrica

Lyrica
1 week ago#17
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
Lyrica posted...

Because netherrealm are tryhards on Sonya and she doesn't work. They make little effort on Mileena, killed her off on 3 occasions and still more relevant than Sonya.

How is Mileena more relevant than Sonya? Sonya has basically been the lead female of the series (although that's debatable now). She plays a more important role in the series as a whole. Mileena is my fav female character, but she is not more relevant than Sonya.

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
1 week ago#18
Mileena any day of the week.
Official Scarecrow of the Injustice 2 boards PSN-Ragiroth
My youtube channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMERPuPx-fmj454YDxDESg

User Info: necrondude

necrondude
1 week ago#19
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
Eye of the Beholder posted...
Sonya.

Only because NRS allowed it.

Wait you mean the characters in the game aren’t real?
"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea."

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 week ago#20
Lyrica posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
Lyrica posted...

How is Mileena more relevant than Sonya? Sonya has basically been the lead female of the series (although that's debatable now). She plays a more important role in the series as a whole. Mileena is my fav female character, but she is not more relevant than Sonya.

Well said. *thumbsup*
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Mileena vs Sonya
  • Topic Archived