• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Why do people like Mileena so much?

User Info: Damone

Damone
2 months ago#101
necrondude posted...
Damone posted...
necrondude posted...
Damone posted...
IAmMagicMan posted...
YoungThugger posted...
She's unhinged but has a handle on it

That’s called sanity. You can’t be “unhinged” and have a handle on it. If she can control her psychotic/sadistic outbursts, then she isn’t unhinged.

That said, she doesn’t have a handle on it. If you told me you were comfortable sitting in a room with Mileena for an extended period of time, I’d call you a liar. That, or you have a delusional, romanticized idea of how it would go. You might as well say you’d be comfortable sitting in a room with a cannibal around knives, seasonings, and an oven.

Reiko did and was fine

Reiko was also emotionally and sexually manipulating her.

The man basically said it's not possible. I simply showed that it is.

I don't think it is possible for us.

Maybe, maybe not.

User Info: IAmMagicMan

IAmMagicMan
2 months ago#102
Damone posted...
IAmMagicMan posted...
YoungThugger posted...

That’s called sanity. You can’t be “unhinged” and have a handle on it. If she can control her psychotic/sadistic outbursts, then she isn’t unhinged.

That said, she doesn’t have a handle on it. If you told me you were comfortable sitting in a room with Mileena for an extended period of time, I’d call you a liar. That, or you have a delusional, romanticized idea of how it would go. You might as well say you’d be comfortable sitting in a room with a cannibal around knives, seasonings, and an oven.

Reiko did and was fine

Reiko seduced her as a man of power with something to offer. I guess that shows she does indeed have a degree of control, but as someone with nothing to offer but a source of food, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near Mileena, not without purpose. Unless she believed she needed me for something, it would be playing Russian roulette.
My plans are beyond your comprehension.

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
2 months ago#103
IAmMagicMan posted...
bnmp posted...
YoungThugger posted...
She's unhinged but has a handle on it and doesn't end up tryhard like other "crazy girl" tropes such as Juri, Tira, etc.

Personally, I think Juri, Tira, and especially Harley do a better job of it, but, that's just me.

Juri and Harley, I agree for the most part. Tira sucks, though. As someone who likes this trope, I’ve never liked her.

We all like what we like. While Mileena has a moveset that's more fun than Tira's, Tira has the better story and personality (imo).

User Info: TheLightMage

TheLightMage
2 months ago#104
nekuyr2002 posted...
TheLightMage posted...
she is a gay icon. like Peach in Smash, Chun in SF, Ivy/Xiang in SC, etc.

You're going to have to explain that one.

strong, powerful, feminine, threw the first brick at stonewall, etc.
http://backloggery.com/thehikarimage

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
2 months ago#105
fun moveset
neat fatalities
in old timeline kunning and vicious
in new timeline adorable and precious
her VA in X is having the most fun
Daughter of Shao Kahn
is the most interesting klassic main female kharacter in the series
SHARP TEETH <3
Sai are a cool weapon

overall she is just neat ^_^
https://i.imgtc.com/pLmhQk5.jpg

lenmutt
2 months ago#106
necrondude posted...

is that what they kall krying during koitis these days? meanwhile Havik is laughing his ass off

lenmutt
2 months ago#107
IAmMagicMan posted...
YoungThugger posted...

new timeline Mileena and chilling would be fine, i'd be way more concerned with being around old timeline Mileena... I love her but she is the real deal

new timeline = kitten
old timeline = jaguar

User Info: necrondude

necrondude
2 months ago#108
lenmutt posted...
necrondude posted...

is that what they kall krying during koitis these days? meanwhile Havik is laughing his ass off

wat
"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea."
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Why do people like Mileena so much?
  • Topic Archived